Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"THE RIDDLER HAS GOT IT RIGHT"

Mon May 10, 2010 9:32 am

FOR THE FIRST TIME.

ON BONUSES IF WERE PROMOTED.

Blackpool players will get £5 Million (MADNESS)
Notts Forest Players £3.5 Million
Leicester City players £2.5 Million.
Thats just players Bonuses.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12204

Re: "THE RIDDLER HAS GOT IT RIGHT"

Mon May 10, 2010 10:05 am

To be honest, the Blackpool board probably gave that amount because they never thought they'd get near promotion! :p

Mon May 10, 2010 10:25 am

To be honest, the Blackpool board probably gave that amount because they never thought they'd get near promotion! :p

I don't think the Riddler got it right. He pays over the top on wages etc but give lower bonuses. Where as the other teams probably pay more realistic wages if not lower in the case of Blackpool and offer higher incentives. I don't know about anyone else but I know which way I would want to run my business. You get paid your average wage and if you perform well or go above and beyond you get extras. This only highlights the fact the man has no idea about business in my opinion.

Mon May 10, 2010 1:24 pm

This board has threads on gays racism immigration religion
Sexual deviants, you name it.

But a positive Ridsdale post?

I'm sorry Annis but that should result in a red card, suspension
From the board and a walk through Canton wearing a fetching
Red frock!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :P

Mon May 10, 2010 1:30 pm

taffyapple wrote:This board has threads on gays racism immigration religion
Sexual deviants, you name it.

But a positive Ridsdale post?

I'm sorry Annis but that should result in a red card, suspension
From the board and a walk through Canton wearing a fetching
Red frock!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :P

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 10, 2010 1:33 pm

Splottoman wrote:

I don't think the Riddler got it right. He pays over the top on wages etc but give lower bonuses. Where as the other teams probably pay more realistic wages if not lower in the case of Blackpool and offer higher incentives. I don't know about anyone else but I know which way I would want to run my business. You get paid your average wage and if you perform well or go above and beyond you get extras. This only highlights the fact the man has no idea about business in my opinion.

Your right he does pay well over the top Wages

Mon May 10, 2010 5:49 pm

i don't believe players should get bonuses, it's their job to try and help the club be successful they get paid enough.

Mon May 10, 2010 5:55 pm

I suppose Blackpool pay small wages and if they were promoted then 5m isnt a lot (we are giving Sam that alone).

Mon May 10, 2010 6:02 pm

I wouldn't say that's the first thing Riddler has ever got right, that has to be deciding to f**k off from our club after May 27th :occasion9: