Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I told you what would happen!

Mon May 10, 2010 9:42 am

I posted here the other day to one of the lads who was praying for a win for us. I told him that Amun -Ra the ancient Egyptian God had been waiting for a call and a request from someone for 2000 years and would probably be happy to grant a few requests if someone contacted Him now. I also thought that, as Annis has Egyptian ancestors, Amun -Ra would be more likely to favour us.

Well, who do you think blew that free kick into the Foxes' net? Right first time! ;)

:old:
CAL (3-0 this time please.)

Re: I told you what would happen!

Mon May 10, 2010 9:43 am

caliburn wrote:I posted here the other day to one of the lads who was praying for a win for us. I told him that Amun -Ra the ancient Egyptian God had been waiting for a call and a request from someone for 2000 years and would probably be happy to grant a few requests if someone contacted Him now. I also thought that, as Annis has Egyptian ancestors, Amun -Ra would be more likely to favour us.

Well, who do you think blew that free kick into the Foxes' net? Right first time! ;)

CAL (3-0 this time please.)

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yes Cal,

You got it right, the Ancient Egyptian Gods are watching over us :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 10, 2010 10:54 am

Ra is the Egyptian sun god and in fact their top boy. The name Ra comes from an acient word meaning 'creative' which of course brings you back to our boy Whittingham :ayatollah:

There might be more to this than we think 8-)

Mon May 10, 2010 12:19 pm

egyptian gods!!! you all been on the bow ?

Mon May 10, 2010 6:04 pm

Hush Rob.
Someone may be listening and he could turn nasty. tell Amun -Ra how much you admire him and that Annis is a fellow countryman who contains the ancient genes and don't forget to mention the 3-0 win that we would like.

CAL.

Mon May 10, 2010 6:06 pm

rob wrote:egyptian gods!!! you all been on the bow ?

Well yes :lol:

Mon May 10, 2010 6:08 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
rob wrote:egyptian gods!!! you all been on the bow ?

Well yes :lol:

that reminds me! i must get down the shop pronto before they close! i could do with a few cold ones right now! see you in 10. :ayatollah: