Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Do You Remember...?

Mon May 10, 2010 9:51 am

Do you remember the last time Leicester came to the Cardiff City Stadium and the atmosphere we created that night? I want to see and hear that for the entire 90 minutes this Wednesday! If we do that then I have no doubt we'll not only win but win big! :ayatollah:

Re: Do You Remember...?

Mon May 10, 2010 9:58 am

Yes, it was the dogs bollocks, i would also like to see more banners, flags etc, etc, to really liven up the last home game this season. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 10, 2010 10:00 am

for me the 2 massive points in our season that stand out, were the passion and guts showed by playuers fans that night against leicester when we were down to 10men.
and the save marshall made against the jacks at home in the last minute from williams header when chopra then went and scored :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D

Mon May 10, 2010 11:56 am

do you remember the Hat Trick Chops scored against Leciester in his first spell with the club - f*cking class more of the same please :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

(at least I think it was against leciester :lol: )

Mon May 10, 2010 12:08 pm

sack wrote:do you remember the Hat Trick Chops scored against Leciester in his first spell with the club - f*cking class more of the same please :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

(at least I think it was against leciester :lol: )

Yeah, it was Leicester. And it ended a barren spell he was going through

Mon May 10, 2010 3:13 pm

Was that the game where he capped it off with an awesome chipped lob in front of the Grange End late on?

Mon May 10, 2010 3:15 pm

Zabier wrote:Was that the game where he capped it off with an awesome chipped lob in front of the Grange End late on?

Think it was, McPhail laid on the pass if I remember rightly.

Mon May 10, 2010 3:45 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLvxRaJ4pG4

was Ledley...crowds have picked up a bit since then as well :ayatollah:

Mon May 10, 2010 5:37 pm

2blue2handle wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLvxRaJ4pG4

was Ledley...crowds have picked up a bit since then as well :ayatollah:

Oh well I didn't remember rightly :lol:

Mon May 10, 2010 5:38 pm

:lol: What quality goals, cant to find a better hatrick :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: