Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

London Hotels

Mon May 10, 2010 10:41 am

Just giving a bit advice to anyone who may be thinking of staying overnight in London when we get to the final. If you book into a premier inn now you just give your card details over no money comes out of your account till you check in. Plus you can cancel upto 1 o'clock the day you check in. So if I was you Id get in there now and book up all the hotel rooms you need! I'm sure the other big hotel chains would work on a similar basis.

So my advise is to book up now before forest or Blackpool fill em up before we play!

Re: London Hotels

Mon May 10, 2010 11:58 am

County hotel in Euston, £52 twin room, its basic but its £2.20 a pint in the bar. always used to stay there when i had work in london.
right by euston station too

Mon May 10, 2010 12:01 pm

sorry its gone up to £57 a night twin. forgot to mention you get all you can eat buffet breakfast.
Stinks of kippers though if you got a weak gut.

Mon May 10, 2010 12:11 pm

nugent wrote:sorry its gone up to £57 a night twin. forgot to mention you get all you can eat buffet breakfast.
Stinks of kippers though if you got a weak gut.

Your not really selling it to me :lol:

Mon May 10, 2010 12:12 pm

smelly fishy hotels.......nah :D

Mon May 10, 2010 12:19 pm

Fox And Goose, Hanger Lane 2 miles from Wembley.
Ealing Broadway is a good night out too. :ayatollah:

Mon May 10, 2010 12:33 pm

east end is a good night out :shock:

Mon May 10, 2010 12:51 pm

rob wrote:east end is a good night out :shock:

Get yourselves down Shoreditch, its the only night out in London these days, best lapdancing clubs, best pubs traditional or trendy, bets clubs and late, late bars, plenty of knocking shops if you can't pull, it's got the lot!! :ayatollah: