Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

OPINIONS PLEASE

Mon May 10, 2010 2:26 pm

I am not being Negative on This just wondering what everyone Feels/Thinks .

If we were to not get promoted would you rather loose now on Wednesday or at Wembley ?

I would rather loose on Wednesday, I couldnt bear it at Wembley, if I had not been there twice already with Cardiff, i would of taken Wembley, My Heart/stomach couldnt take loosing at Wembley.

ON THE BRIGHTER SIDE, I THINK WERE GOING ALL THE WAY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: OPINIONS PLEASE

Mon May 10, 2010 2:28 pm

Probably Wembley, but we are going to go all the way & win, its in the stars. :old: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 10, 2010 2:31 pm

much rather loose at wembley, another great day out for the fans and at least the money from the attendance will pay the wages for another month!

Mon May 10, 2010 2:31 pm

lose on wednesday

It killed me at wembley v pompey.

Save me alot of money to if we dont get to wembley :lol: :lol:

Annis is this really you, or is someone on your account?
A positive Ridsdale post
and now a losing the play off thread :lol: :lol:

You have changed :lol:

Mon May 10, 2010 2:34 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I am not being Negative on This just wondering what everyone Feels/Thinks .

If we were to not get promoted would you rather loose now on Wednesday or at Wembley ?

I would rather loose on Wednesday, I couldnt bear it at Wembley, if I had not been there twice already with Cardiff, i would of taken Wembley, My Heart/stomach couldnt take loosing at Wembley.

ON THE BRIGHTER SIDE, I THINK WERE GOING ALL THE WAY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

POTENTIAL NEGATIVE ALERT!! POTENTIAL NEGATIVE ALERT !! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Take a chill pill Annis, we're going up............... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 10, 2010 2:37 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:I am not being Negative on This just wondering what everyone Feels/Thinks .

POTENTIAL NEGATIVE ALERT!! POTENTIAL NEGATIVE ALERT !! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Take a chill pill Annis, we're going up............... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 10, 2010 2:43 pm

id definatly prefer to loose at home than in wembley fans always mix after the game at wembley and to be there with them celebrating i cant handle lol :ayatollah:

Mon May 10, 2010 3:02 pm

I'd rather lose at Wembley because even though it will be worse to take the defeat when we're so close, I'd rather experience the occasion and lose than not experience it at all.

Mon May 10, 2010 3:08 pm

Wembley for me.

It keeps the football season going that little bit longer and an excuse to get out of the house.

Mon May 10, 2010 3:12 pm

We were talking about this on Sunday and at first most of us said we would rather lose on Wednesday and save the expense if nothing else :lol:

However, someone then said 'well would you have prefered to have lost to Barnsley in the FA Cup Semi now you know City lost the final to Portsmouth?'

When it was put like that everyone changed their minds :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 10, 2010 3:15 pm

ive been to wembley twice with cardiff, and they have only been victorious once, so the odds are with them.
having said that i would rather lose on wednesday than at wembley. the f.a. cup loss was a real downer for me, as well as cardiff
losing my son had an accident and ended up a wheelchair user, so wembley has very bad memories for me.

Mon May 10, 2010 3:17 pm

WEMBLEY FOR ME i was so bolloxed last time there i cant even remember(it helps to numb the pain) love the trip and its a good craic :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 10, 2010 3:20 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:WEMBLEY FOR ME i was so bolloxed last time there i cant even remember(it helps to numb the pain) love the trip and its a good craic :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

great atmosphere outside as well baz as i remember. f*cking tube was a nightmare though :shock:

Mon May 10, 2010 3:25 pm

Think I'd rather lose at Wembley.

Everyone is on sucha high from yesterday, it would be a disaster not to at least get to the final.

It also allows me another trip down :ayatollah:

Mon May 10, 2010 3:26 pm

Wednesday for me

Mon May 10, 2010 3:37 pm

WE ARE GOING UP!!! END OF STORY!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 10, 2010 3:45 pm

undybluebird wrote:WE ARE GOING UP!!! END OF STORY!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 10, 2010 4:12 pm

Definately Wednesday for me, Against Portsmouth in the FA Cup it was more of a day out and we weren't expecting to win so it was easier to accept the defeat.I couldn't take losing in the play off final. :cry:

Mon May 10, 2010 4:32 pm

Agree with Bowmonster, FA cup was a great day out and we never expected to win plus if we did it wouldnt have brough us 40million!!!! If we are not going to go up then would prefer to go out wednesday with a fight!

Mon May 10, 2010 4:37 pm

Lose Wednesday.

Mon May 10, 2010 4:38 pm

Has to be Wembley for me just for the experience and the fact we got further and nearer to it than the jacks :D always something positive :lol: :lol:

of course not good for the expense and time taken up there and all that drinking being done what a waste! :lol:

BUT hey we will be there my feelings aint been wrong yet! :D :D :D :D

Wemberrrrrrrrrrrrrrly Wemberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrly were the famous Cardiff City

Mon May 10, 2010 4:41 pm

i rather lose at wembley, it will be another wembley appearance under our belts it kills the jacks, but i reckon were going up :ayatollah:

Mon May 10, 2010 4:44 pm

Wembley for me.