Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BELLAMY FOR CARDIFF

Mon May 10, 2010 6:32 pm

Well not yet, but how about it, also Giggs as assistant player coach, Simon Davies, Koumas,Ginge who else would you like to see without being stupidly over priced.

Re: BELLAMY FOR CARDIFF

Mon May 10, 2010 6:35 pm

Hennessy in goals ! :ayatollah:

cant see any of those. Can't afford their wages, and i hope TG and Jones will be sensible in employing new players. Hopefully they can get a few decent loan siginings in. Giggs will never leave Man U, would love Bellamy mind - but OBVIOUSLY we can't afford him. Maybe some time in the distant future... but who knows what the next few days will unravel! :ayatollah:

Martyn1963 wrote:Hennessy in goals ! :ayatollah:

Is Marshall going some where? :?

Mon May 10, 2010 6:39 pm

steve sidwell would be an excellent signing :ayatollah:

Mon May 10, 2010 6:41 pm

Jimmy Bullard would come to us as Hull are down.

:ayatollah:

Mon May 10, 2010 7:04 pm

Ccfc Shane wrote:Jimmy Bullard would come to us as Hull are down.

To injury prone id never want him here be lucky to play 10games a season

Mon May 10, 2010 7:24 pm

Ccfc Shane wrote:Jimmy Bullard would come to us as Hull are down.

For 45k per week he can stay there.

Mon May 10, 2010 9:54 pm

Geovanni (hull) ?

Mon May 10, 2010 9:55 pm

the blue path wrote:steve sidwell would be an excellent signing :ayatollah:

:D :ayatollah:

Mon May 10, 2010 9:56 pm

Darron Gibson and Pratley :?

Mon May 10, 2010 10:25 pm

How about Ramsey :ayatollah:

Mon May 10, 2010 11:04 pm

I rate Marshall myself but I cannot understand in the slightest why Hennessy isnt in the wolves team ahead of Hanamammanmananamam :shock:

Tue May 11, 2010 5:49 am

I think we should bid for Pratley whatever division we are in just to get one back for the Jay bid!

as for collins villa paid 5m for him sohe is way out of our league, maybe gabbidon could be our "ledley king"

Koumas would be well worth a punt on the cheap, michael johnson on loan, any arsenal youngster on loan

Jamie O hara
Gavin Mccan
Papa Bouba Diop

Tue May 11, 2010 7:45 am

Bellamy has said on a few occasions last year, if Cardiff were in the Premier he would jump at the chance. Quality player/attitude stinks, but I would have him any day. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 11, 2010 7:50 am

get Loovens back from Celtic ! :ayatollah:

Tue May 11, 2010 7:52 am

2blue2handle wrote:I rate Marshall myself but I cannot understand in the slightest why Hennessy isnt in the wolves team ahead of Hanamammanmananamam :shock:

i can hennessy is crap, the other keeper (i think and qoute from sky news) he had the second best shot to save record or somthing like that in the prem lol

Hennessy m,akes too many mistakes, doesn't look comfortable and is a liability

Tue May 11, 2010 7:56 am

Jay Simpson would be a good loan signing as cover for Chops and Mc Cormack and dare I say bring back Eddie ?? :ayatollah:

Tue May 11, 2010 8:28 am

Forever Blue wrote:Bellamy has said on a few occasions last year, if Cardiff were in the Premier he would jump at the chance. Quality player/attitude stinks, but I would have him any day. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tottenham want him though for 6 million. Would he choose us over Champions League football?

Tue May 11, 2010 8:29 am

baker wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Bellamy has said on a few occasions last year, if Cardiff were in the Premier he would jump at the chance. Quality player/attitude stinks, but I would have him any day. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tottenham want him though for 6 million. Would he choose us over Champions League football?

I dont think so, would you, if you were him ?

Tue May 11, 2010 8:30 am

Forever Blue wrote:
baker wrote:

I dont think so, would you, if you were him ?

If I was him, yes. He's had a host of different clubs - here he'd be truly loved.
He's experienced Champions League football with Liverpool, maybe he'd like to finish off his career at a club he'd finally have stability at.

Tue May 11, 2010 8:31 am

Yes but Baker, he is an Arrogant person and doesnt really care for us.

Tue May 11, 2010 8:36 am

Forever Blue wrote:Yes but Baker, he is an Arrogant person and doesnt really care for us.

I thought you said he'd jump at the chance to play for us?
I don't give a crap about his personality, as long as he's commited and does a good job that's all that matters and more importantly he's Welsh. Look at Chopra's personality, he's a cocky, arrogant unintelligent twerp but we still love him because he loves our club.

Tue May 11, 2010 8:40 am

baker wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Yes but Baker, he is an Arrogant person and doesnt really care for us.

I thought you said he'd jump at the chance to play for us?
I don't give a crap about his personality, as long as he's commited and does a good job that's all that matters and more importantly he's Welsh. Look at Chopra's personality, he's a cocky, arrogant unintelligent twerp but we still love him because he loves our club.

Thats what he keeps saying to everyone.

Tue May 11, 2010 8:42 am

Even if its true, we can't afford his wages.

Tue May 11, 2010 11:07 am

Midfield general wrote:Well I think we would need to look at the clubs which have gone down. So I would look at David James, Michael Brown, Herman Hreidarsson, Hayden Mullins, Papa Bouba Diop and Kanu from Portsmouth.None from Burnley and Boaz Myhill, Stephen Hunt, Kevin Kilbane, Giovanni, George Boatang, Jimmy Bullard and Seyi Olofinjana fro Hull City

Others to look at from the Championship would be Gary O'Neil, Charlie Adam, Ashley Williams and Gylvi Sigurdsson

You would also have to look at the wages they're on my friend.

Tue May 11, 2010 12:10 pm

I can confirm from a player that Bellamy has been to the training ground once or twice recently to have a look around. Make of that what you will but it is from the mouth of a young Cardiff player passed on to me through his best mate :ayatollah:

Tue May 11, 2010 12:34 pm

http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2 ... oblem-with

theres a chance he might :ayatollah: :ayatollah: