Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" I'll have to Quit "

Mon May 10, 2010 8:18 pm

The Jacks really are bothered by our success.

I work with 80 or so blokes and there are quite a few Jacks amongst them and they have been quiet to say the least of late, but one of them in particular who had a lot to say throughout the season, today came to work and said to his supervisor " If Cardiff make it to the Premiership, I'll have to quit my job ". :lol:

This fool has worked with us for 6-7 yrs and is a bit of a dull one and the funny thing is he reads our board. :lol:

Re: " I'll have to Quit "

Mon May 10, 2010 8:23 pm

They really do hate us having any success :ayatollah:

Mon May 10, 2010 8:26 pm

Love it Carl, :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 10, 2010 8:26 pm

hope his money is where is mouth is :lol: :lol: - suppose the dole is alway a back up

Funniest is that is such a Jack mentality - carl hats off to you working with them lot! :lol:

Mon May 10, 2010 8:29 pm

Tbh Carl I am absolutley bewildered by some of them how they take this so bad. Perhaps its because I have been living away from Wales for 30 years and I have lost touch with the rivalry but with the explosion of the Internet and the Jacks finally being in the same division its unbelieable what you read from them Jacks.

Mon May 10, 2010 8:31 pm

Jez wrote:hope his money is where is mouth is :lol: :lol: - suppose the dole is alway a back up

Funniest is that is such a Jack mentality - carl hats off to you working with them lot! :lol:

Some of them are ok ( in small doses ) but the amount of grief I took from them by texts in the minutes after Sheff Weds last year, I was grinning from ear to ear the Monday in work after their Doncaster shocker.

I'll tell you something about Jack mentality, 1 of them reckons there is a conspiracy not to let there be a possiblity of a welsh play off final, and another compares their collapse on a par with ours last year as if it is a measure of success that they done the same as us. :lol:

Mon May 10, 2010 8:32 pm

My manger was expecting me to work the saturday that we played them at home :lol: I've also told him that if we win on wednesday i wont be in on thursday

Mon May 10, 2010 8:37 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Jez wrote:hope his money is where is mouth is :lol: :lol: - suppose the dole is alway a back up

Some of them are ok ( in small doses ) but the amount of grief I took from them by texts in the minutes after Sheff Weds last year, I was grinning from ear to ear the Monday in work after their Doncaster shocker.

I'll tell you something about Jack mentality, 1 of them reckons there is a conspiracy not to let there be a possiblity of a welsh play off final, and another compares their collapse on a par with ours last year as if it is a measure of success that they done the same as us. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 1 out of 100 for imagination - dull git - they didnt score thats whats what :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon May 10, 2010 8:40 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Tbh Carl I am absolutley bewildered by some of them how they take this so bad. Perhaps its because I have been living away from Wales for 30 years and I have lost touch with the rivalry but with the explosion of the Internet and the Jacks finally being in the same division its unbelieable what you read from them Jacks.

Ian it does'nt surprise us down these parts, it is a way of life :lol:

Mon May 10, 2010 8:40 pm

http://www.planetswans.co.uk

Go have some fun!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon May 10, 2010 8:53 pm

one of my staff members went sick sunday, there is a lovey pic of him in Leicester in the echo :lol: :(

Mon May 10, 2010 8:55 pm

Where do you work then Carl ? Im in Llansamlet right by the stadium in Alberto Culver

Mon May 10, 2010 8:56 pm

GarethGardner wrote:Where do you work then Carl ? Im in Llansamlet right by the stadium in Alberto Culver

Your not to far from me then mate. I work on neath road, good to see there are some cardiff fans close :ayatollah:

Mon May 10, 2010 8:58 pm

GarethGardner wrote:Where do you work then Carl ? Im in Llansamlet right by the stadium in Alberto Culver

Neath Abbey Gareth :ayatollah:

Mon May 10, 2010 9:00 pm

WTF??????

Jacks with jobs?? .....whatever next tut i dunno :lol: