PLENTY OF SEATS LEFT

Mon May 10, 2010 8:27 pm

Premier Seats for Wednesday night.

Re: PLENTY OF SEATS LEFT

Mon May 10, 2010 8:28 pm

How many we talking? Drop the price!

Mon May 10, 2010 8:30 pm

Goodshoes wrote:How many we talking? Drop the price!

They were £99,then £65, then they put them down to £50, then a few days ago went up to £65 again :roll:

About 600.

Mon May 10, 2010 8:31 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

They were £99,then £65, then they put them down to £50, then a few days ago went up to £65 again :roll:

About 600.

Still way too dear Annis. Its a play off game, and if they want exra revenue they should be £50. Obvioulsy they are going to make a packet on grub and booze down there..... i dont see the problem - just to pack the place RIGHT OUT!

:?

Mon May 10, 2010 8:33 pm

Merlin wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

About 600.

Still way too dear Annis. Its a play off game, and if they want exra revenue they should be £50. Obvioulsy they are going to make a packet on grub and booze down there..... i dont see the problem - just to pack the place RIGHT OUT!

:?

Totally agree Merlin, 2,500 Premier seats way to many were in South Wales.

Mon May 10, 2010 8:33 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

About 600.

600 left?

Mon May 10, 2010 8:34 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

About 600.

Gonna be a real shame if they do not sell. Come on businesses get down there for an expensive burger.

Mon May 10, 2010 8:35 pm

just sell them at regular price, fill the stadium.

Before any premier seat debenture has a go at me, I would like to say this is a one off game and not something I would like to see happen for a league match as I understand you have spent an awful lot of money but like I didnt moan about the kids for a quid deal against Watford yet I bought my children's seats for more, it benefited the club in doing so.

Just fill the stadium and get it rocking. :ayatollah:

Mon May 10, 2010 8:38 pm

carlccfc wrote:just sell them at regular price, fill the stadium.

Before any premier seat debenture has a go at me, I would like to say this is a one off game and not something I would like to see happen for a league match as I understand you have spent an awful lot of money but like I didnt moan about the kids for a quid deal against Watford yet I bought my children's seats for more, it benefited the club in doing so.

Give the first 600 premier seat holders a free ticket each - after what they've spent this season they deserve it. Or if they MUST charge goffer them for a tenner each to current Prem club members.

Oh, and before you ask, no I'm not a prem Club member :lol:

Mon May 10, 2010 8:38 pm

EXACTLY!!! i would put the people that are threatening to run on the pitch UP THERE!!!! :lol: :lol:

Mon May 10, 2010 8:40 pm

Totally agree, I'm up there and wouldn't give two hoots if someone got a ticket up there cheaper.

Mon May 10, 2010 9:02 pm

Merlin wrote:

EXACTLY!!! i would put the people that are threatening to run on the pitch UP THERE!!!! :lol: :lol:

im gonna run on the pitch and im thinking of dragging my daughter, my mate and his grandson on. can we go up there pweese :D