Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

LEICESTER CITY and THEIR AWAY FANS

Mon May 10, 2010 9:06 pm

They have Struggled to Sell their 2,000 Allocation, So Tomorrow they go on General Sale(No restrictions unlike us lol) to their fans, They dont have to be a Season Ticket holder or Member or even been away before.

Re: LEICESTER CITY and THEIR AWAY FANS

Mon May 10, 2010 9:08 pm

Forever Blue wrote:They dont have to be a Season Ticket holder or Member or even been away before.

Oops, not a good move.

Mon May 10, 2010 9:24 pm

what this lot u mean aint coming ? :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon May 10, 2010 9:25 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:what this lot u mean aint coming ? :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon May 10, 2010 9:28 pm

that was taken just after the game yest and the police were kindly asking them to move on , I was personally shitting myself mind u coz they looked a tasty firm :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon May 10, 2010 9:29 pm

Leicesters top boys :lol:

Mon May 10, 2010 9:29 pm

Thats shocking for a club that size. They had nearly 30,000 there on Sunday!

Mon May 10, 2010 9:32 pm

I liked the one of their lot who was just waving his England shirt at me. Funnier for the fact I'm an England fan.

Their arrogance on their forums is seriously astonishing.

Mon May 10, 2010 9:33 pm

this was the rest of the coin throwing numpties :lol: :lol: :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon May 10, 2010 10:15 pm

:boxing:

Tue May 11, 2010 12:17 am

Forever Blue wrote:They have Struggled to Sell their 2,000 Allocation, So Tomorrow they go on General Sale(No restrictions unlike us lol) to their fans, They dont have to be a Season Ticket holder or Member or even been away before.

The Babysquad..........bring it on.

They really fancied themselves back in the 80's and on their day (like everyone else) were a good mob.

I wouldn't be surprised if they turn up early doors.

Unlike some they were well organised

Tue May 11, 2010 1:10 am

Forever Blue wrote:They have Struggled to Sell their 2,000 Allocation, So Tomorrow they go on General Sale(No restrictions unlike us lol) to their fans, They dont have to be a Season Ticket holder or Member or even been away before.

Adding to that they are selling the tickets cheap as well. A Leicester fan told me Saturday he had just brought 4 tickets for £41.

Tue May 11, 2010 1:35 am

Bakedalasker wrote:

Adding to that they are selling the tickets cheap as well. A Leicester fan told me Saturday he had just brought 4 tickets for £41.

Goes to show how desperate they are then.

Tue May 11, 2010 7:22 am

I am shocked by them struggling to sell them, but they will prob sell them all today and tom. :ayatollah: