Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Tut Tut Adam Boulton - Sky news

Tue May 11, 2010 2:13 pm

I don't vote Labour nor am I left wing.
Campbell is employed by the Labour Party as a spin doctor and therefore he is bound to push their cause.
Boulton is employed as a journalist, by Sky, and is supposed to be impartial.

Tue May 11, 2010 2:14 pm

I am pleased for you mate. However, a lifetime of experiences (I am old and embattled :lol: ) have moulded my views of the Tory party and like Adam Boulton I am very biased. It seems we both have entrenched views. I just hope it doesn't come back to bite you in the arse. Good on you for sticking to your views I cannot admire you for your choice of party but I admire your consistency.

Tue May 11, 2010 2:18 pm

BillyGoat Gruff wrote:I don't vote Labour nor am I left wing.
Campbell is employed by the Labour Party as a spin doctor and therefore he is bound to push their cause.

its amazing how people are now criticising the sun and sky etc for their bias toward the conservative party yet up until 6 months ago they had both been supporting labour for over 12 years

Tue May 11, 2010 2:20 pm

Boulton is *supposed* to be impartial? Sky are supposed to be impartial? It's a company supported by private finance, re subscribers.

The BBC on the other hand are directly funded via the licence fee, which, let's face it, is a direct tax. So the BBC are duty bound to be impartial. Yet have favoured Labour as other parties are asking how fees such as those of Ross can be justified from public money...

Tue May 11, 2010 2:29 pm

nerd wrote:

Boulton is *supposed* to be impartial? Sky are supposed to be impartial? It's a company supported by private finance, re subscribers.

The BBC on the other hand are directly funded via the licence fee, which, let's face it, is a direct tax. So the BBC are duty bound to be impartial. Yet have favoured Labour as other parties are asking how fees such as those of Ross can be justified from public money...

Then Boulton hasn't got any integrity.
BBC would appear biased to someone who thinks sky news shouldn't be impartial because they're a private company.
Murdoch wants a tory victory because they will give more power to Ofcom who want to curb the BBC's power.Don't you look at stories behind the stories or do you just believe what the Sun,Mail,Express and Sky feed you.
As I've said before I'm no left winger I'm just not dull.

Tue May 11, 2010 2:41 pm

dignity, dignity :lol:

Tue May 11, 2010 2:47 pm

LOL.

More power to Ofcom?

Ofcom have had numerous spats with Sky...

No, the Tories won't give more power to ofcom, if anything, the reverse.

Tue May 11, 2010 3:31 pm

I think you and I are talking on deaf ears here mate. Let them find out for themselves what they have let themselves in for. It won't take too long for reality tov set in :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Tue May 11, 2010 4:33 pm

adam boulton and kay burley , both second rate tory stooges

and both gutted they didnt get a tory government

thats why boulton reacted like he did

doesnt like the boot on the other foot

he had a good at ben bradshaw last night too , in the same way , even after I am sure being told by the big wigs behind the scenes to remember he was making sky look very stupid ..... well , more stupid than it already is

sky is rubbish , they have adam boulton and kay burley as an anchor woman who is laughed at , shes not a political pundit , shes a daft old bint with a mic

bbc have paxman , vine , sakur ,kuennsberg, robinson (a young tory as a student , but very good analysis ) , sopel etc

Tue May 11, 2010 4:39 pm

nerd wrote:Yeah impartial :roll:

Campbell was, as usual, coming out with bollocks, making the massive losses in seats and votes taken by Labour seem like a victory... Boulton nailed him...

Better that than the Labour media faking photos of alleged abuse by troops, eh?

you can tell when someone has lost a discussion

they get all agressive

boulton was red faced whilst campbell was cool and calm

the tory party , who boulton was sucking off for most of the election, failed to get a majority

labour did their job in the marginals to prevent a tory majority

campbell knew boulton hated this and made a fool of him , live on air

its all over youtube

I admire you claim that boulton nailed him , but the general concencus , if you read the comments on twitter, facebook and youtube , is that boulton made a right fool of himself

campbell is a smooth operator , a right shite , but smooth

far too wise for boulton who really should be writing the political commenst for the sunday sport

Tue May 11, 2010 4:48 pm

Sludge wrote:
nerd wrote:Yeah impartial :roll:

Campbell was, as usual, coming out with bollocks, making the massive losses in seats and votes taken by Labour seem like a victory... Boulton nailed him...

Better that than the Labour media faking photos of alleged abuse by troops, eh?

you can tell when someone has lost a discussion

they get all agressive

boulton was red faced whilst campbell was cool and calm

the tory party , who boulton was sucking off for most of the election, failed to get a majority

labour did their job in the marginals to prevent a tory majority

campbell knew boulton hated this and made a fool of him , live on air

its all over youtube

I admire you claim that boulton nailed him , but the general concencus , if you read the comments on twitter, facebook and youtube , is that boulton made a right fool of himself

campbell is a smooth operator , a right shite , but smooth

far too wise for boulton who really should be writing the political commenst for the sunday sport

ooh you left wing lout you :lol: :lol: :lol: Your talking on deaf ears mind Sludge. Forgive them though for they are young :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: