Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

bitter and twisted jacks

Mon May 10, 2010 10:09 pm

on saturday night i had an argument with a jack in the pub. he was mouthing off about how scfc were the better footballing side, we shouldnt be in the playoff coz of the money issues and we were just a kick and rush side. what planet do jacks live on

Re: bitter and twisted jacks

Mon May 10, 2010 10:18 pm

planetswans.... thats wah planet there from... its literally a fantasy planet.... :ayatollah:

Mon May 10, 2010 10:56 pm

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:on saturday night i had an argument with a jack in the pub. he was mouthing off about how scfc were the better footballing side, we shouldnt be in the playoff coz of the money issues and we were just a kick and rush side. what planet do jacks live on

the old 'better footballing side' argument.

Depends what you define footballing as. Scoring more goals? Winning more games? Getting more points? Or is it getting the most passes amongst your back four and being declared as boring by your own fans?

Tue May 11, 2010 12:21 am

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:on saturday night i had an argument with a jack in the pub. he was mouthing off about how scfc were the better footballing side, we shouldnt be in the playoff coz of the money issues and we were just a kick and rush side. what planet do jacks live on

I'd beat them with eleven subbutteo players 8-)

Ten after getting one sent off as well :lol:

Tue May 11, 2010 11:09 am

tell him to fuckoff.

if the jacks are such a good footballing side how come some of their fans are on about not renewing their STs while sousa still there.

f*cking clowns the majority of them.