Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff and swansea coalition

Tue May 11, 2010 10:07 am

It is clearly evident that clegg has put electoral reform before the recovery of great britain, this has turned out all moraly wrong.
He shouldnt even be allowed to talk with labour. Are they trying to say that the party that finished 2nd can join with the party that finshed 3rd to form government???? why dont the queen step in????
Clegg will fall on his own sword with this.
If we form a coalition with the jacks then we will have more points than newcastles 102 making us champions.
AV voting (for those of you not sure) means that on your ballot paper instead of marking a X next to candidate, you will have to rank all parties in order.
This means if you vote labour then you will probably put lib dems as your 2nd choice.
Or if you vote tory you will still probably put Lib dems as your 2nd choice givng the lib dems distinct advantages in all outcomes.
Or parties like the BNP will get significant increases in their votes.
Cleggs a prick, to be honest. hes pissing me off more than the riddler at the moment.
If i was Cameron I would tell him to f**k off. form a minority and go to election in a few months and win with a landslide, because the media seems to see this lab/lib shit is against the public opinion.

Re: Cardiff and swansea coalition

Tue May 11, 2010 10:20 am

actually, constitutionally he should have had dialogue with Labour before the Tories :lol:

Tue May 11, 2010 10:25 am

you can shove your constitution up your arse lol :D :D

Tue May 11, 2010 10:32 am

nugent wrote:you can shove your constitution up your arse lol :D :D

Aye and you can shove your Tory party up yours :lol: :lol: :lol: