Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NOT HAPPY AND I BELIEVE THERE IS MORE GOING ON

Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:41 pm

Than meets the eye.

In the Week I did mention on here, I believe we had quite a few injuries, I just cant work it out, yes the idiots hadnt had the under soil heating put in place yet, but I got told we left it very very late to try and get the game on, but by then it was going to fail.

We have a £60 Million Stadium and cant get Our game on, yet Bristol City play their game, but even worse Newport County played their game NO Probs lol Work it out for yourselves ?

Just seen Walsalls pitch, they got there game on with drums of fire, if you really want a game on in 2009, I am sure you can get it on,as they also said we have one of the best pitches in the country now,but if its left frozen then a REF will call it off, but NEWPORT COUNTY PLAYED THEIR GAME lol.
Just My Opinion and silly things going on in my head lol.

Re: NOT HAPPY AND I BELIEVE THERE IS MORE GOING ON

Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:55 pm

Hi Annis

Do you reckon they are hoping to keep the "feel good" factor going and that is why the game was called off as we were struggling for first team players? I guess the malysians (or other party, as reported) are looking to invest, and a winning streak is more attractive? The opposing view would be that they really needed the money..... cheers Liam

Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:57 pm

tomcat wrote:Hi Annis

Do you reckon they are hoping to keep the "feel good" factor going and that is why the game was called off as we were struggling for first team players? I guess the malysians (or other party, as reported) are looking to invest, and a winning streak is more attractive? The opposing view would be that they really needed the money..... cheers Liam

Tomcat, Something like that, I got told up to 6 players were injured, but the club tried to keep it a secret.
We will prob once again never know the Truth.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:48 am

Bloody hell chief you have become very suspisous person.
X Files the truth is out there staring Forever Blue. But chief you cant handle the truth :glasses7:

Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:12 am

the truth is out there :lol:

Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:09 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Bloody hell chief you have become very suspisous person.
X Files the truth is out there staring Forever Blue. But chief you cant handle the truth :glasses7:

I know I had a bit to much to drink yesterday :lol: