Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:01 am

Anyone have any information on the Mayalsians it all seems to have gone quiet

When is Ridsdale going to Mayalsia?

Are they going to invest in January?

Any news

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: All gone quite :(

Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:04 am

CHOPRA19 wrote:Anyone have any information on the Mayalsians it all seems to have gone quiet

Any news

I was only just thinking the same, PR and TLG both said the money would be in before Xmas, but at the moment PR is not going over there and we are surviving on Next years Season ticket sales. I know its still alive,but they are asking many more questions.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:06 am

Forever Blue wrote:
CHOPRA19 wrote:Anyone have any information on the Mayalsians it all seems to have gone quiet

Any news

I was only just thinking the same, PR and TLG both said the money would be in before Xmas, but at the moment PR is not going over there and we are surviving on Next years Season ticket sales. I know its still alive,but they are asking many more questions.

Do you know what is worrying them abit, isit the debts that they didn't know about. Do you know if PR plans to go to mayalsia soon?

Re: All gone quiet :(

Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:12 am

As you know they never knew about the Inland Revenue, but PR has gone and sorted that out,but I dont think they or the fans realise how bad the debts are.
The good news is PR wont give up on them and he will be going back over there, its lost by a long way. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:14 am

Mate the investor's accountants have probably been over the club's book's more than twice.........They know exactly what is what, hence all the public relations work......Sort of add's up don't you think?

Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:21 am

NinianSHEEP wrote:Mate the investor's accountants have probably been over the club's book's more than twice.........They know exactly what is what, hence all the public relations work......Sort of add's up don't you think?

i dont agree mate, pr tells so much spin and lies, he also made sure the accounts were late .

Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:30 am

CHOPRA19 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Any news

Do you know what is worrying them abit, isit the debts that they didn't know about. Do you know if PR plans to go to mayalsia soon?

what is worrying them is our inability to get a match on during a cold, but not arctic, saturday in december.