Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Message from a Leicester Fan

Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:14 am

Below is a copy of a comment left on the County Messageboard

Personally i believe questions must be asked at your place about yesterdays cockup. Even Worcester City have hired a ground covering to make sure that our Boxing day Game goes ahead as they need the money before they go to court against a winding up order in January (sound familar).

by lcfcadam on Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:34 am

Just to mention I came down and stood on your terraces after the truly pathetic Cardiff City FC decided to cancel our match with them cos of the weather (whilst a team like yours managed to get the game on no probs).

Becoming a County fan for the day, the atmosphere on the terrace was brilliant and the whole experience a right good laugh.

And when Charlie Henry smashed the ball into the back of the net in the 89th minute it felt like I'd supported you all my life - a damn good feeling and a great noise from the crowd.

So cheers for helping me salvage what looked like a lost day!

Happy Xmas all 12 points clear and having a laught

CTID

Re: Message from a Leicester Fan

Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:20 am

sums us up to a t, we are a shmbles not to get the game on yesterday, seems to me that there may of been other problems (alledgedly) :D
put it this way i heard that our phisio has been etremely busy :o

make your own minds up

Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:44 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:sums us up to a t, we are a shmbles not to get the game on yesterday, seems to me that there may of been other problems (alledgedly) :D
put it this way i heard that our phisio has been etremely busy :o

make your own minds up

Never mind Baz, Charlton done the same to us recently. Did you go on the massageboard get together yesterday, I was hoping to catch up with you.....I'm probably confusing you as my username used to be Mason (works for RCT) :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:48 pm

yep i was there in the great western for most of day, except to top up with fodder in china china(which was crap and we sort of got thrown out) then we took the vaults by storm :lol: eggcentral ccfc flag was up then h&s problems so was taken down

a good day had by all

Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:07 pm

tangerinetommy wrote:Below is a copy of a comment left on the County Messageboard

Personally i believe questions must be asked at your place about yesterdays cockup. Even Worcester City have hired a ground covering to make sure that our Boxing day Game goes ahead as they need the money before they go to court against a winding up order in January (sound familar).

Just to mention I came down and stood on your terraces after the truly pathetic Cardiff City FC decided to cancel our match with them cos of the weather (whilst a team like yours managed to get the game on no probs).

Becoming a County fan for the day, the atmosphere on the terrace was brilliant and the whole experience a right good laugh.

And when Charlie Henry smashed the ball into the back of the net in the 89th minute it felt like I'd supported you all my life - a damn good feeling and a great noise from the crowd.

CTID

Tangerine Tommy , I agree with Baz it just sums up the shambles we still are behind the scenes of Our £60 Mill New Stadium lol.

Well Done on your win. :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:10 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:yep i was there in the great western for most of day, except to top up with fodder in china china(which was crap and we sort of got thrown out) then we took the vaults by storm :lol: eggcentral ccfc flag was up then h&s problems so was taken down

a good day had by all

Thrown out because they wanted more money lol
The Vaults was great :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:19 pm

tangerinetommy wrote:Below is a copy of a comment left on the County Messageboard

CTID

its because we still run our club like amateurs, but pay over the top wages lol but no one ever gets the blame.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:45 pm

CTID

Yawn.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:46 pm

Quiet frankly i cudnt give a flying f**k what they think of us

Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:52 pm

cefnblue wrote:Quiet frankly i cudnt give a flying f**k what they think of us

Agreed.

Leicester havent got any money worries because they screwed all the creditors like the Jacks did. They are another club who are above themselves.

If thats his attitide then perhaps he'll give the re-arranged game a miss and go and watch newport instead.

Bollox to him.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:40 pm

CTID

Unlucky Tommy, we will play you when we get some players back having the game called off really suited us yesterday. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:49 pm

cefnblue wrote:Quiet frankly i cudnt give a flying f**k what they think of us

Fully agree - fek him and little Leshta Titty

Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:40 pm

It does make our football club a joke some times lol.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:18 pm

Newblue wrote:It does make our football club a joke some times lol.

sad but well said newblue.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:30 pm

truly pathetic Cardiff City FC decided to cancel our match

The referee cancelled the game.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:26 pm

Merlin wrote:
truly pathetic Cardiff City FC decided to cancel our match

The referee cancelled the game.

yes but it was up to cardiff city to get it passed end of story.

Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:39 am

CTID

They have got a point we do look like fools.