Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THANK YOU!!!

Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:09 pm

Thanks lads for making me welcome yesterday on the xmas drinking session! Enjoyed the day pitty the match was called off and Wednesday did'nt turn the jacks over! Sorry! See you all boxing day! Don't forget to plug the undersoil heating on!!! :lol:

Re: THANK YOU!!!

Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:16 pm

sam salim wrote:Thanks lads for making me welcome yesterday on the xmas drinking session! Enjoyed the day pitty the match was called off and Wednesday did'nt turn the jacks over! Sorry! See you all boxing day! Don't forget to plug the undersoil heating on!!! :lol:

Sam Your welcome mate, I wish I hadnt gone so quick to the chinese, but as people who know me I like My Food lol.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:27 pm

So do i m8. The curry house for me and mandy! can't remember what i had. The lager playing tricks with my head!!! :lol:
Last edited by sam salim on Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:43 pm

dont take much for you to get drunk does it sam !

remind who was the last one to leave hillsborough corner with all your old heads who sorted the o.b out and showed your ladys how to dance ???????????????????????

remind me again

Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:28 pm

sam will you be going to the cardiff v sheff wed game in the new stadium?

Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:39 pm

i will be going to the city v weds game mate! And Mallo you did show south yorshires finest (OLD BILL) how you do it! :D your dancing was left to be desired! ;) Just make sure you are coming out to play boxing day and you know i'll have the beers paid on! :lol: And i hope you have bought me a better hat than what you was going to let me wear for the game yesterday?? See you christmas eve m8! Get the fridge stocked up cus the sheffield power drinker is on the way down!!!!!!!!!! 8-)

Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:42 pm

yer was great to meet everyone, good turn out LOL where did we go again?

yes i was there in spirit :ayatollah: