Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Coaches to Wembley

Thu May 13, 2010 2:30 pm

How many are being organised from this forum or any members here, offering seats from a coach of another source?

We know Annis & Cheggers are organising a bus, but is anyone else here offering seats on another?

Re: Coaches to Wembley

Thu May 13, 2010 4:55 pm

Me and Corky are taking a bus from the Treharris area, but we are doing it on behalf of the supporters club, so it's family orientated and to their rules.

Thu May 13, 2010 4:57 pm

Merlin wrote:How many are being organised from this forum or any members here, offering seats from a coach of another source?

We know Annis & Cheggers are organising a bus, but is anyone else here offering seats on another?

Merlin, We have a 49 seater and 17 Seater Full, we could of filled 3 49 Seaters, but havent got the time on our hands.

Thu May 13, 2010 5:25 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Merlin wrote:How many are being organised from this forum or any members here, offering seats from a coach of another source?

Merlin, We have a 49 seater and 17 Seater Full, we could of filled 3 49 Seaters, but havent got the time on our hands.

Annis - your a gem mate! Thanks once again to you and cheggers for all your efforts and hard work.
Thanks for the phone call too. Set my mind at ease! Looking forward to the final now, lets hope we get to the promised land!
Cheers! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 13, 2010 8:13 pm

Merlin wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Annis - your a gem mate! Thanks once again to you and cheggers for all your efforts and hard work.
Thanks for the phone call too. Set my mind at ease! Looking forward to the final now, lets hope we get to the promised land!

just like to second that, you guys (annis - cheggs) must have thought at some point today why the hell did i bother, but thank you from all of us for your efforts, and commitment

Thu May 13, 2010 8:14 pm

Merlin wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

No probs Merlin/Craig :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 13, 2010 8:16 pm

No probs and Cheers Premier No 1 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: