Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"WE CAN DO IT" COME ON CARDIFF FANS

Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:22 pm

WE ARE ON TARGET FOR 10,000 SEASON TICKET SALES BY 31st DEC 09, COME ON CITY FANS Keep it going, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: IT IS THE BARGAIN OF THE CENTURY and PETER RIDSDALE HAS PROMOISED ALL THE MONEY WILL GO ON NEW SIGNINGS TO GET US TO THE PREMIER lol.
And if we get there we get our money back :D

NO SERIOUS THEY ARE A BARGAIN :ayatollah:
I BOUGHT MY 4 FOR THE FAMILY THIS WEEK :ayatollah:

Re: "WE CAN DO IT" COME ON CARDIFF FANS

Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:30 pm

If we do get to 10,000 how much does that give us to spend on reinforcements? £2-£3 million maybe?

What if we sell anyone? Matthews etc - do we get that reinvested as well?

Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:36 pm

croesybluebird wrote:If we do get to 10,000 how much does that give us to spend on reinforcements? £2-£3 million maybe?

What if we sell anyone? Matthews etc - do we get that reinvested as well?

I reckon about £3 mill, but has it gone already lol

Then PR will sell Matthews and then bring in 3 loan players :lol:

Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:39 pm

I renewd mine yesterday :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:44 pm

How much did we lose yesterday?
That will have to be made up first and then Ridders bonus and payment for this bloody boiler!
I'm not banking on Rooney, but if we can get a couple of good loans in I will be happy.
:roll:

Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:28 am

Forever Blue wrote:WE ARE ON TARGET FOR 10,000 SEASON TICKET SALES BY 31st DEC 09, COME ON CITY FANS Keep it going, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: IT IS THE BARGAIN OF THE CENTURY and PETER RIDSDALE HAS PROMOISED ALL THE MONEY WILL GO ON NEW SIGNINGS TO GET US TO THE PREMIER lol.

Come on :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:51 am

if i can get car out i will be getting mine today :ayatollah:

and picking up my keyring :lol:

Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:18 pm

Due to my tight finances my parents have awesomely bought my season ticket and we're setting up a standing order of £20 a week so I can pay them back over a period of months without having to worry about any of the money being lost with Zebra or whoever else!

Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:44 pm

got mine today :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

anyone know how many have we sold now

Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:56 pm

Forever Blue wrote:WE ARE ON TARGET FOR 10,000 SEASON TICKET SALES BY 31st DEC 09, COME ON CITY FANS Keep it going, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: IT IS THE BARGAIN OF THE CENTURY and PETER RIDSDALE HAS PROMOISED ALL THE MONEY WILL GO ON NEW SIGNINGS TO GET US TO THE PREMIER lol.

Annis

Did Peter clearly state that ALL the money raised will go on new signings or that it will help with new signings?. There is a big difference and there should be no opportunity to backtrack on a promise at some future date.

Surely a chunk of the money will/must go towards running costs and/or paying off some of the debt arrears.Where else will the money come from to pay the wages bill , the stadium debts and the Langston repayments which start next month? Match day income from non season tickets goes some way (but not that far ) and the Barclays money borrowed against the Football League money due in in March has already been spent.The money from the Football Trust where we had the big cheque presnted on the pitch is not new money either - we had that and spent it ages ago.

Keith

Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:14 pm

since62 wrote:

Annis

Did Peter clearly state that ALL the money raised will go on new signings or that it will help with new signings?. There is a big difference and there should be no opportunity to backtrack on a promise at some future date.

Surely a chunk of the money will/must go towards running costs and/or paying off some of the debt arrears.Where else will the money come from to pay the wages bill , the stadium debts and the Langston repayments which start next month? Match day income from non season tickets goes some way (but not that far ) and the Barclays money borrowed against the Football League money due in in March has already been spent.The money from the Football Trust where we had the big cheque presnted on the pitch is not new money either - we had that and spent it ages ago.

Keith

hi keith
do you ever feel your part of that fairy tail the king who wore no clothes
8000 tickets sold at an average of £300 makes 2.4 million revenue
a 1.2 million wage bill per month and the moey has gone on december and january's wages
where is the transfer kitty coming from ?
is it just us who can see that uncle pete is not wearing any clothes

Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:30 pm

steve davies wrote:
since62 wrote:

Annis

Keith

hi keith
do you ever feel your part of that fairy tail the king who wore no clothes
8000 tickets sold at an average of £300 makes 2.4 million revenue
a 1.2 million wage bill per month and the moey has gone on december and january's wages
where is the transfer kitty coming from ?
is it just us who can see that uncle pete is not wearing any clothes

Steve

Sorry , but couldn`t resist one accountant type response.

You £2.4m includes v.a.t , so the benefit to the club would be less than £2.1m anyway. Unless there is a plan not to pay the taxman again!!

As you know , a lot of clothing (including designer labels which are all flash and little substance) are manufactured in Malaysia. Maybe that`s why our Chairman is focusing his "financial clothing" shopping in that area.

Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:12 pm

cant see us making it this year, we're going for 2nd spot with about 8 other teams....knowing us we'll miss out on the last day by a point and lose to the jacks or wurzels in the playoffs.....we dont have the sort of luck you need and the club is run like a disaster movie.....maybe if the malaysians do invest we'll be ready next season.....

Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:23 pm

Hi Annis. We know the Club have had some serious flak recently, and rightly so, but I believe they are now pulling out the stops on the season ticket sales. I commend them for this for what other club would be anywhere near selling close to 10,000 before Christmas has arrived in the previous season?

StT.

Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:42 pm

Steve the Tea TM (c) wrote:

Hi Annis. We know the Club have had some serious flak recently, and rightly so, but I believe they are now pulling out the stops on the season ticket sales. I commend them for this for what other club would be anywhere near selling close to 10,000 before Christmas has arrived in the previous season?

StT.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: