Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

EXCLUSIVE : RIDSDALE LATEST

Thu May 13, 2010 4:34 pm

Peter Ridsdale is leaving this club at the end of May with NO bonus, if we get promoted, and his 12 month contract payoff has been halved. Ridsdale has accepted these terms in return that the club do not 'dish the dirt' on what really has gone on.

Peter Ridsdale will leave with positive statements and him being held in apparent high regard, therefore allowing him to gain future employment.

I believe that Ridsdale has already been in talks with other football league clubs and that there are 3 interested parties at this moment. I have it on good authority that Ridsdale has spoken with Coventry FC but they have decided not to pursue their interest at this time.

I also understand that Crystal Palace are the club likely to take Ridsdale at this time of writing but disturbingly there are talks ongoing about a position within the football league for his services.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : RIDSDALE LATEST

Thu May 13, 2010 4:37 pm

carlccfc wrote:Peter Ridsdale is leaving this club at the end of May with NO bonus, if we get promoted, and his 12 month contract payoff has been halved. Ridsdale has accepted these terms in return that the club do not 'dish the dirt' on what really has gone on.

Peter Ridsdale will leave with positive statements and him being held in apparent high regard, therefore allowing him to gain future employment.

I believe that Ridsdale has already been in talks with other football league clubs and that there are 3 interested parties at this moment. I have it on good authority that Ridsdale has spoken with Coventry FC but they have decided not to pursue their interest at this time.

I also understand that Crystal Palace are the club likely to take Ridsdale at this time of writing but disturbingly there are talks ongoing about a position within the football league for his services.

I wouldn't wish him on any club. Well, maybe just the one eh? ;)

Thu May 13, 2010 4:39 pm

please be swansea :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu May 13, 2010 4:40 pm

carlccfc wrote:Peter Ridsdale is leaving this club at the end of May with NO bonus, if we get promoted, and his 12 month contract payoff has been halved. Ridsdale has accepted these terms in return that the club do not 'dish the dirt' on what really has gone on.

tosspot !! taking all the praise what a waste of spunk that bloke is !!
hopefully the real truth comes out anyway !!
the truth is in the DVD ;)
who ever he goes to, warn them and pass on his email adress and number to all :D

Thu May 13, 2010 4:40 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:

I wouldn't wish him on any club. Well, maybe just the one eh? ;)

swansea or blackpool ? :lol:

Thu May 13, 2010 4:45 pm

This man shouldn't be allowed anywhere near any football club but imagine the mess if he worked for the Football League - it just doesn't bear thinking about.

Thu May 13, 2010 4:46 pm

Carl, its SHOCKING NEWS :evil: :evil:

Thu May 13, 2010 4:55 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Carl, its SHOCKING NEWS :evil: :evil:

I'm not so sure. We were all aware he'd get a decent reference. But hes been fucked off over
his bonus, and is leaving with far less than he'd hoped. I think that is a slap in the face for
the arrogant c**t, and other clubs might just start reading between the lines. Should the
Football League offer him a position they will be leaving themselves wide open for when the
dirt inevitably surfaces on the c**t

Thu May 13, 2010 5:02 pm

I don't mind if he went to Palace, they're f*cking scum and he'd suit them quite well.

Thu May 13, 2010 5:04 pm

Carl I'll take the positives out of that

1. We are saving a shed load of money

2. Only 14 Days until he is gone

I really cannot believe there are 3 other clubs interested in him, but that's their problem we have done our bit for his pension fund.

Thu May 13, 2010 5:24 pm

football is full of lunacy so I'm not surprised other clubs are interested in hiring him
but with his record he should be BANNED from the game for LIFE

Thu May 13, 2010 5:53 pm

Shame we didn't sing Nah Nah Nah, Nah Nah Nah, hey hey hey, goodbye at him!

Or f**k off Ridsdale!

Thu May 13, 2010 6:05 pm

taffyapple wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Carl, its SHOCKING NEWS :evil: :evil:

I'm not so sure. We were all aware he'd get a decent reference. But hes been fucked off over
his bonus, and is leaving with far less than he'd hoped. I think that is a slap in the face for
the arrogant c**t, and other clubs might just start reading between the lines. Should the
Football League offer him a position they will be leaving themselves wide open for when the
dirt inevitably surfaces on the c**t

I Sort off agree, BUT I WANTED HIM RUN OUT OFF FOOTBALL FOR GOOD.

Thu May 13, 2010 6:06 pm

10k annis, 10k ;)

Thu May 13, 2010 6:11 pm

Surely with the amount of clubs heavily in debt they should have a fit and proper inspection on the work carried out by the chairmen or something of that nature.

It beggars belief why they are able to continue in a role that they are not competent in.

Thu May 13, 2010 7:15 pm

The man cannot surely be allowed to Gamble with another Clubs life :evil:

Thu May 13, 2010 8:37 pm

Good ridlance to him and his beach