Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

RIDSDALE FUMING BEHIND THE SCENES

Thu May 13, 2010 8:10 pm

The Riddler I have been told was fuming when Chops ran around with THE RIVERSIDE FC Scarf on last Night and even more more when Chops put THE ANTI RIDDLER Scarf around the Riddlers neck in front of the cameras, The Scarf has never been seen since.

Nice picture in the ECHO Tonight of CHOPS PROUDLY WEARING IT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Chops made a few jokes at the riddler about it :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Re: RIDSDALE FUMING BEHIND THE SCENES

Thu May 13, 2010 8:12 pm

BRILLIANT. SHOULD TIE ONE AROUND HIS NECK, AND HOPE HE DOESNT SLIP ;) :lol:

Thu May 13, 2010 8:13 pm

tie it around his neck and hang him from the grange end

Thu May 13, 2010 8:29 pm

Forever Blue wrote:The Riddler I have been told was fuming when Chops ran around with THE RIVERSIDE FC Scarf on last Night and even more more when Chops put THE ANTI RIDDLER Scarf around the Riddlers neck in front of the cameras, The Scarf has never been seen since.

Nice picture in the ECHO Tonight of CHOPS PROUDLY WEARING IT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

He was right in front of me when he took that scarf and there's no doubt that he knew what he was doing with his gesture....top man! :ayatollah:

Thu May 13, 2010 8:44 pm

For all the talk earlier in the season about him going to newcastle, I really do think he loves it down here.

Thu May 13, 2010 8:54 pm

TheMortgageAdvisor wrote:For all the talk earlier in the season about him going to newcastle, I really do think he loves it down here.

We've been the highlight of his career and I think he's a great lad.

He's gonna get us the winner at Wembley 8-)

Thu May 13, 2010 9:42 pm

I thought TG and the players looked quite pally with Ridsdale last night. Didn't notice the Riverside scarf or the one he put on Ridders though.

Good on you Chops.

Thu May 13, 2010 9:43 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:The Riddler I have been told was fuming when Chops ran around with THE RIVERSIDE FC Scarf on last Night and even more more when Chops put THE ANTI RIDDLER Scarf around the Riddlers neck in front of the cameras, The Scarf has never been seen since.

He was right in front of me when he took that scarf and there's no doubt that he knew what he was doing with his gesture....top man! :ayatollah:

I LOVE IT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 13, 2010 9:47 pm

maccydee wrote:I thought TG and the players looked quite pally with Ridsdale last night. Didn't notice the Riverside scarf or the one he put on Ridders though.

Good on you Chops.

I have got the photo right in front of me(Tonights Echo), big colour picture and took photos myself last night.

Thu May 13, 2010 9:49 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:I thought TG and the players looked quite pally with Ridsdale last night. Didn't notice the Riverside scarf or the one he put on Ridders though.

Good on you Chops.

I have got the photo right in front of me(Tonights Echo), big colour picture and took photos myself last night.

They only showed a little bit on Sky mate. Cracking stuff. I was sat in our lounge watching it dying to have a drink but unfortunately was on nights last night so couldn't. Got the play off day off though and off to Stanley on the piss. Awesome drills. Really thought we had blown it. So happy when that tw*t blew that penalty.

Thu May 13, 2010 9:58 pm

Hope All is Well Neil, When you home ?

Thu May 13, 2010 10:16 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Hope All is Well Neil, When you home ?

July 3rd all being well mate. Hopefully heading down Caerdydd way July 18 see the family etc. Hopefully might catch a pre season friendly or two if I time it right.

You and yours ok?

How many tickets you will think will we get for Wembley?

Thu May 13, 2010 10:18 pm

maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Hope All is Well Neil, When you home ?

July 3rd all being well mate. Hopefully heading down Caerdydd way July 18 see the family etc. Hopefully might catch a pre season friendly or two if I time it right.

You and yours ok?

How many tickets you will think will we get for Wembley?

Great Neil, look forward to seeing you :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

36,000 So Far :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 14, 2010 10:53 am

:ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri May 14, 2010 11:07 am

Hahaha, you could tell the players think of TG very fondly the way they dragged him onto the pitch and lifted him up, particularly Jay and Chopra. It's no secret how they feel about it all and no doubt want Ridsdale to be gone.

Fri May 14, 2010 11:49 am

Zabier wrote:Hahaha, you could tell the players think of TG very fondly the way they dragged him onto the pitch and lifted him up, particularly Jay and Chopra. It's no secret how they feel about it all and no doubt want Ridsdale to be gone.

They were hugging Ridders too. I would love TG too mind if he ensured I got paid.

36k Annis we likely to get more you think and be able to sell them? I think we could really put a marker down here with a massive march on Wembley.

Gutted I can't be there.

Fri May 14, 2010 12:10 pm

That's got to be right up there for picture of the year. Ridders stood right under a "Ridders out" scarf :lol: :lol: :lol: oops Riverside scarf :lol: :lol: :lol: Someone should send it to Sky and inform them how prophetic it is :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 14, 2010 12:39 pm

Quality :ayatollah: