Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BIG BIG DOUBT

Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:12 am

Thanks to the incompetence of our Club regarding Our heating System Not Connected, which lead to the Leicester game being OFF, loosing Our Club around £200,000 plus Let OUR FANS DOWN, The Plymouth game is NOW A BIG DOUBT as even if they connect the heating system today and I mean an if, I have been told it will take a minimum of 4 days to get the heating in Full Flow lol. :evil:

Re: BIG BIG DOUBT

Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:42 am

be easier if we all went down there and lit our own farts on the pitch :D

Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:08 am

Well at least this time they should be prepared and have the pitch heaters/hot air tents up a few days before. I swear I heard that a league 1 club placed steel drums around the pitch and set them on fire overnight to keep the frost away!!!

Now that's the desire to get a game on that I want to see from the City!

Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:31 am

Forever Blue wrote:Thanks to the incompetence of our Club regarding Our heating System Not Connected, which lead to the Leicester game being OFF, loosing Our Club around £200,000 plus Let OUR FANS DOWN, The Plymouth game is NOW A BIG DOUBT as even if they connect the heating system today and I mean an if, I have been told it will take a minimum of 4 days to get the heating in Full Flow lol. :evil:

Don't panic Annis - It will defo go ahead as i'm in the know, been on the strongbow over the weekend and i've got 'in cider' information!! :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:07 am

http://weather.aol.co.uk/forecast/today ... ff/id/cf24

much warmer by the weekend mate

Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:21 am

Blazing Saddles wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Thanks to the incompetence of our Club regarding Our heating System Not Connected, which lead to the Leicester game being OFF, loosing Our Club around £200,000 plus Let OUR FANS DOWN, The Plymouth game is NOW A BIG DOUBT as even if they connect the heating system today and I mean an if, I have been told it will take a minimum of 4 days to get the heating in Full Flow lol. :evil:

Don't panic Annis - It will defo go ahead as i'm in the know, been on the strongbow over the weekend and i've got 'in cider' information!! :lol: :ayatollah:

If you are wrong there will be one hell of a 'wine' from the fans. :D

Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:24 am

corky wrote:http://weather.aol.co.uk/forecast/todays/europe/uk/wls/cardiff/id/cf24

much warmer by the weekend mate

Sorry Corky but the forecast is not given with much confidence. Could still all go tits up Sat and we could be cursing Ridders again.
I hate postponements. In a funny sort of way I would rather city to have played and lost.
:cry:

Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:29 am

Rather lose than postpone...lol...I take it your joking mate... :ayatollah:

Everything crossed this will go on...25,000 crowd expected...I am sure Ridsdale will pull out all the stops...we cannot afford another game off.

Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:42 am

corky wrote:Rather lose than postpone...lol...I take it your joking mate... :ayatollah:

Everything crossed this will go on...25,000 crowd expected...I am sure Ridsdale will pull out all the stops...we cannot afford another game off.

Im with Corky - don't Google it - Corky it!!! :lol:

Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:44 am

Trust me, the Plymouth game will be on, it'll be a boring 1-1 draw and Plymouth will kill it by playing 4-5-1 hoof ball! Don't get too down! :D

Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:06 pm

I don't think i'll be able to handle another postponement in such a short space of time. :lol:

This game needs to be on!

Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:15 pm

What a shambles. And we have Premiership ambitions?

Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:22 pm

Ive got hotel booked for christmas day and boxing day and match tickets it better be on! Im driving back down christmas eve so its cost me with last weekends game also off!Be nearly a 1000mile drive for nothing!!!!!!!!!! :evil: Be in Napier before game,if its off Wednesdays playing Newcastle on sky at the same time ko!!!!!!! Were all blue arn't we??????? ;)

Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:37 pm

I imagine it's much the same an an Underfloor Heating system, you can't just "turn on" the system to full capacity it's a gradual process.
Last edited by The Rhooster on Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:01 pm

sam salim wrote:Ive got hotel booked for christmas day and boxing day and match tickets it better be on! Im driving back down christmas eve so its cost me with last weekends game also off!Be nearly a 1000mile drive for nothing!!!!!!!!!! :evil: Be in Napier before game,if its off Wednesdays playing Newcastle on sky at the same time ko!!!!!!! Were all blue arn't we??????? ;)

Pitch Inspection at Napier 10.30am - ring first if i was you mate ;)

Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:11 pm

city_85 wrote:Well at least this time they should be prepared and have the pitch heaters/hot air tents up a few days before. I swear I heard that a league 1 club placed steel drums around the pitch and set them on fire overnight to keep the frost away!!!

Now that's the desire to get a game on that I want to see from the City!

Walsall did.

Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:12 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:

:lol:

Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:14 pm

Boxing day is 5 days away!! :lol: