Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Annis where is the picture of the new dog ?

Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:17 pm

As soon as my missus sees it she'll want one to :lol:

Re: Annis where is the picture of the new dog ?

Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:21 pm

Mr Moo Cow wrote:As soon as my missus sees it she'll want one to :lol:

I am rubbish at putting them on, I will get the Wife too about 10.30pm, when she gets back from the pantomine.

Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:23 pm

OH NO SHE WOUN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:26 pm

OOOOOOOOOO YES SHE WILL :lol:

Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:28 pm

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:49 pm

:lol: That is the best bit of slapstick comedy I've heard in years. :) :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:50 pm

Zabier wrote::lol: That is the best bit of slapstick comedy I've heard in years. :) :ayatollah:

zabier he is behind you
;)

Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:56 pm

met annis today for the first time, fair do's he's a top bloke. also my daughter had her photo taken with santa the husky so if you can't get a photo on annis let me know and i'll put up the one i've got.

Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:10 pm

jamieccfc wrote:met annis today for the first time, fair do's he's a top bloke. also my daughter had her photo taken with santa the husky so if you can't get a photo on annis let me know and i'll put up the one i've got.

Cheers Jamie, Nice meeting you, Your daughter and Son today at the Childrens Xmas CCFC Party. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
I am rubbish on computers, if you want beat me to it as I have to wait till Wife comes in from the Theatre to put Santa on here lol.

Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:47 pm

jamieccfc wrote:met annis today for the first time, fair do's he's a top bloke. also my daughter had her photo taken with santa the husky so if you can't get a photo on annis let me know and i'll put up the one i've got.

post it up! :D

We'll have to have a dog/pet thread!