Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WERE DOING OUR BIT NOW ITS PETER RIDSDALE

Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:27 pm

and DAVE JONES TURN TO DO THERE BIT, DELIVER US THE PLAYERS and PROMOTION.

Link Here

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales ... -25435731/

Re: WERE DOING OUR BIT NOW ITS PETER RIDSDALE

Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:33 pm

If it's true and we have £3m to spend, how many of our closest rivals i.e. Newcastle, WBA, Nottingham F, Leciester, Swansea, Blackpool etc. will also have a transfer kitty?

I don't think there will be many (certainly not Swansea :lol: ) so this could be an ideal time to gamble.

Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:41 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:If it's true and we have £3m to spend, how many of our closest rivals i.e. Newcastle, WBA, Nottingham F, Leciester, Swansea, Blackpool etc. will also have a transfer kitty?

I don't think there will be many (certainly not Swansea :lol: ) so this could be an ideal time to gamble.

Unfortunately all of those except Swansea and Blackpool will have fairly serious money to spend in January (particularly Forest I hear). Add to that QPR, Boro, Ipswich so we won't be on our own :(

However, at least we will have some money to spend and I'd look for quality loans from the Premier rather than risk any lower division signings. Come on PR let's just give ourselves a chance this year :ayatollah: :lol:

Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:51 pm

Is it a good idea to mention money that's available?

Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:02 pm

so far we have £1.5m for the kitty if 5000 tickets have been sold.

I think they are bigging up the fact that they are selling fast on purpose to make it sound as if there aren't many left - when in fact there's still around 4000-5000 to be sold. mind you - The canton stand is pretty much gone after checking the seating plan on the ticket office computer saturday morning! :o

Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:16 pm

the girl told me that this morning, but that is including this years st holder and no one knows how many of those will renew,she said there are a few own the front of the stand