Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bellamy Transfer Request

Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:04 pm

Sky say MCFC deny that CB has put in a transfer request. I wonder-he only joined citeh because of sparky.

Re: Bellamy Transfer Request

Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:05 pm

i have it from a good source he is coming here on loan, alledgedly ;)

Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:06 pm

Along with Koumas?

Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:11 pm

... and Kaka!

Bellamy is quality on the right running at defences. I'd have him in my team purely for his work ethic.

Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:39 pm

make him captain if he does! would keep a few on their toes.

Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:45 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:i have it from a good source he is coming here on loan, alledgedly ;)

Are you in f*cking sane mate? A joke normally ends with a laughing smilie....... like this one -> :lol:

Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:02 pm

Merlin wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:i have it from a good source he is coming here on loan, alledgedly ;)

Are you in f*cking sane mate? A joke normally ends with a laughing smilie....... like this one -> :lol:

ffs are you stalking me ;)

Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:05 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Merlin wrote:

ffs are you stalking me ;)

like i said - i only check the forum once a day after work (i take it you know what that is?) - with a nice hot cuppa - and i will reply to the threads if i got something to say. I dont give a shit who started a thread - or was the last person to post on one, but when the same thing gets mentioned about 30 times a day in 10 different threads with identical titles, it kind of gets a little tedious - dont you think....