Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

fa cup draw this sunday

Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:10 pm

with the draw being at half time of our game vs the tractor boys any chance they could show the draw on the big screen? probably not id guess

Re: fa cup draw this sunday

Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:12 pm

Thomas, I would love Chelsea home or away.

Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:13 pm

me too! away preferably

Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:26 pm

We could do [need] a good home draw, Man U, Chelsea, or even Liverpool.
Probably get Rochdale away though.

Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:39 pm

I want Accrington, Burton Albion, Wycombe, Liverpool, Macclesfield or Morecombe as they are the only teams in the league that i have never seen play.

Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:43 pm

Chelsea would get the place Rocking or Leeds lol

Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:57 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Chelsea would get the place Rocking or Leeds lol

Went 2 watch Chelsea v Wolves last sat , atmosphere was terrible really bad was up in west stand couldnt believe how the mostly hospitality east stand emptied 5 mins before half time and i mean emptied there was no one in seats in the upper , was funny seeing the miserable wolves fans on the buses by our hotel (jury`s by the ground ) a few ayatollahs livened them up !!! :lol:

Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:00 pm

rsblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Chelsea would get the place Rocking or Leeds lol

Went 2 watch Chelsea v Wolves last sat , atmosphere was terrible really bad was up in west stand couldnt believe how the mostly hospitality east stand emptied 5 mins before half time and i mean emptied there was no one in seats in the upper , was funny seeing the miserable wolves fans on the buses by our hotel (jury`s by the ground ) a few ayatollahs livened them up !!! :lol:

I agree Prem games crap atmosphere, but FA Cup v US I promise you it will be like the Leeds atmosphere again, oh no I forgot were not at Ninian Park.

Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:43 pm

bristol rovers will be a good away day on train, if the o.b doesnt do it a bubble :/

Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:52 pm

A big away day so we can lose and concentrate on the league will do me.

We're number 10 in the draw apparently.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:09 am

United at Old Trafford or Chelsea at Stamford Bridge.

Are Millwall still in the competition??

Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:17 am

Man Utd at home for me, get the place rocking and we could beat them at home, would be great because i am surrounded by plastic Manc tw@ts in my local in Gloucester :evil:

Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:02 am

jacks away no ticket restrictions and no bubble that would make my xmas 'its nice to dream' :D

Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:23 am

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:I want Accrington, Burton Albion, Wycombe, Liverpool, Macclesfield or Morecombe as they are the only teams in the league that i have never seen play.

Morecambe would be nice. A day at the seaside with Dibs Tours. :D

Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:33 am

man u or everton away please.

Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:39 am

I'd like a couple of easy teams at home before playing Millwall in the 5th round then Manure or Chelsea at Leckwith in the quarters. Not really fussed who we beat in the semis to get to the final.

Remember, 1925 losing finalists, 1927 winners.