Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK VINCE ALM and PETER RIDSDALE

Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:58 pm

Especially Vince for all the hard work in once again making the Childrens Xmas party a success. This year every player was there except Mccphail and Burke and they had very good reasons of course. So I have nearly completed the signed Shirt for the 20,000 poster which we are now well past half way.
Also Thankyou to Peter Ridsdale for making the players come this year, last year 6 turned up, Also Peter came in and chatted to eveyone.
Like I have said before he is a gentleman a man of his word and always gone out of his way(But that doesnt mean I ageee with how he runs the finances of our Club).

A GREAT DAY FOR THE CHILDREN :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: I WOULD LIKE TO THANK VINCE ALM and PETER RIDSDALE

Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:59 pm

Why wasn't burke there? is it something to do with his x missus and child?

Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:02 pm

cefnblue wrote:Why wasn't burke there? is it something to do with his x missus and child?

Yes, really going through a bad time, went back to Scotland the other week for 4 days, she never let him see his son once, I am frightened we might loose him.

Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:06 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
cefnblue wrote:Why wasn't burke there? is it something to do with his x missus and child?

Yes, really going through a bad time, went back to Scotland the other week for 4 days, she never let him see his son once, I am frightened we might loose him.

surely he can get his soliciter to do something?
this just isn't right !

Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:57 pm

cefnblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

surely he can get his soliciter to do something?
this just isn't right !

how often do you hear about situations like this or experience them? Many, some women use their children against fathers FACT.

Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:16 pm

It's such a shame for him, as he's a great player and arguably our best player this season.

Really don't want to see him go.

Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:07 pm

Burkie can adopt me if he likes, my dad wont mind if we get to keep burke and cardiff :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:44 am

:lol: Thomas, a fine suggestion but I am sure Burkey would rather his own child. No offence to you of course! I'm sure you are a shining cherub! :)

Why isn't his ex letting him see the kid? Surely that's illegal unless she has worthy grounds? I have faith that Burke will stay and see this through.