Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MEDALS/BADGES/SCARFS/FLAGS/T'SHIRTS WILL ALL

Mon May 17, 2010 1:28 pm

Car Flags, etc etc Will All BE AVAILABLE from 11am-5pm Tomorrow and EVERY DAY From BILLY BADGE (Setting up his Tables on his usual Match day pitch) by THE NINIAN PARK BRIDGE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

And of Course My Books :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

ALSO Sean at CARDIFF INDOOR MARKET Has A BIG RANGE OF WEMBLEY STOCK viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13897 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: MEDALS/BADGES/SCARFS/FLAGS/T'SHIRTS WILL ALL

Mon May 17, 2010 1:31 pm

Just been to the CCFC shop they said that they will be having all the wembley gear in on Wednesday

It was heaving in the shop today, they have sold out of the S & M Shirts but got plentyof the away shirts

:ayatollah:

Mon May 17, 2010 1:37 pm

how much are the car flags?

Mon May 17, 2010 1:42 pm

Are you talking to me or Annis?????

I just been into Cardiff market and bought car flags they were 2 for £5..........not sure if they cheaper of billy badge though :oops: :ayatollah:

Link here viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13897 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 17, 2010 1:49 pm

I got a car flag because my mum bought one and it won't fit on her car I don't think!

I'm always going to get an away top. Not bought a Cardiff top for 3-4 seasons now so might as well get one just in case we do go up. Might be worth a lot in the future.

Mon May 17, 2010 1:54 pm

They going really quick as they have now been reduced to £10........not many blue shirts though!!! :ayatollah:

Mon May 17, 2010 3:43 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Car Flags, etc etc Will All BE AVAILABLE from 11am-5pm Tomorrow and EVERY DAY From BILLY BADGE (Setting up his Tables on his usual Match day pitch) by THE NINIAN PARK BRIDGE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

ALSO Sean at CARDIFF INDOOR MARKET Has A BIG RAGE OFF WEMBLEY STOCK viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13897 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

No sign of Billy down there this morning?

Mon May 17, 2010 5:21 pm

Dreamlike or Chic wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Car Flags, etc etc Will All BE AVAILABLE from 11am-5pm Tomorrow and EVERY DAY From BILLY BADGE (Setting up his Tables on his usual Match day pitch) by THE NINIAN PARK BRIDGE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

ALSO Sean at CARDIFF INDOOR MARKET Has A BIG RAGE OFF WEMBLEY STOCK viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13897 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

No sign of Billy down there this morning?

Mike

Read my friend, SAYS STARTS TOMORROW :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 18, 2010 12:12 am

Forever Blue wrote:Mike

It must be the nerves, mate. I could have sworn it said "all this week." :lol:

Have to take another trip down there now. :roll:

Tue May 18, 2010 7:13 am

Dreamlike or Chic wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Mike

It must be the nerves, mate. I could have sworn it said "all this week." :lol:

Have to take another trip down there now. :roll:

:lol: :ayatollah:

Tue May 18, 2010 7:14 am

Any street traders going to be in the Ruislip area on Sat morning do we know ? :ayatollah:

Tue May 18, 2010 10:08 am

this Sean from the Cardiff Market said hes going to be at the train station Thursday & Friday dinner time also at reading sevices if thats any good to u martyn

he has got loads of stock....plenty of nice bug flags aswell :D

Tue May 18, 2010 10:11 am

I will see what happens then , most away games Ive been on this season Billy the badge appears out of nowhere like Mr Benn ! :ayatollah:

Tue May 18, 2010 1:29 pm

ALSO Sean at CARDIFF INDOOR MARKET Has A BIG RANGE OF WEMBLEY STOCK viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13897 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 18, 2010 1:33 pm

Is Billy Badge doing t-shirts or tops that are based on the playoff final? I can't really make it to the indoor market before the weekend because of my work hours so Billy Badge is my best outlet and the club shop will be charging an extortionate amount so they're not a realistic option.

Tue May 18, 2010 1:48 pm

Wheres the indoor market :?: :lol:

Tue May 18, 2010 3:00 pm

Central Market near Trinity Street isn't it?