Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"LATEST ON WEMBLEY TICKETS"

Mon May 17, 2010 5:44 pm

Just over 1,100 Tickets left for Cardiff City Fans out of 36,000. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tomorrow members/away travel members/Season Tickets etc etc.
Wednesday General Sale.

with Sponsors and extra tickets bought from Boxs etc and Direct from Wembley, WE WILL HAVE TOUCHING 40,000 BLUEBIRDS at WEMBLEY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: "LATEST ON WEMBLEY TICKETS"

Mon May 17, 2010 5:58 pm

and blackpool have sold 30,000, what an atmosphere, now how much shall i put on a city win

Mon May 17, 2010 6:00 pm

Superb Sales yet again from City :ayatollah:

There really is only one club in Wales :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 17, 2010 6:04 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Just over 1,100 Tickets left for Cardiff City Fans out of 36,000. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tomorrow members/away travel members/Season Tickets etc etc.
Wednesday General Sale.

with Sponsors and extra tickets bought from Boxs etc and Direct from Wembley, WE WILL HAVE TOUCHING 40,000 BLUEBIRDS at WEMBLEY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

We're in block552! :ayatollah:

Can't wait.

Mon May 17, 2010 6:05 pm

its not tickets that is the problem for saturday, its coach spaces/transport that seems to be short

Mon May 17, 2010 6:16 pm

With 90,000 seats, the new Wembley is one of the biggest stadiums in the world with every seat under cover. This capacity is separated into 3 tiers of seating, with the lower tier holding 34,303 spectators, the middle one 16,932 and the upper one 39,165.
So if we have sold 35000 tickets then Blackpool have sold 30000, how many of the 17000 Club Wembley middle row will be sold? I would say we are looking at about an 80000 attendance? How many seats are lost through segregation?

Mon May 17, 2010 7:19 pm

carlccfc wrote:Superb Sales yet again from City :ayatollah:

Without Doubt The NO 1 CLUB IN WALES :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 17, 2010 7:24 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
carlccfc wrote:Superb Sales yet again from City :ayatollah:

Without Doubt The NO 1 CLUB IN WALES :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The Only team in WAles (Swansea is a seperate country-like gib to spain as far as i'm concerned)

As for Newport County they can piss off-their ex chairman (David Hando) victimised me in school because i was a ccfc fan (it might have been for my big mouth as well)

Mon May 17, 2010 7:37 pm

I remember watching us getting beat 4 - 1 at home by Aldershot on a cold Friday night with about 1,500 supporters inside Ninian , wasnt ALL that long ago . How times have changed ? :ayatollah:

Mon May 17, 2010 7:41 pm

Dange wrote:With 90,000 seats, the new Wembley is one of the biggest stadiums in the world with every seat under cover. This capacity is separated into 3 tiers of seating, with the lower tier holding 34,303 spectators, the middle one 16,932 and the upper one 39,165.
So if we have sold 35000 tickets then Blackpool have sold 30000, how many of the 17000 Club Wembley middle row will be sold? I would say we are looking at about an 80000 attendance? How many seats are lost through segregation?

there will be plenty city in the middle tier, my in-laws have snapped up some club wembley tickets, snobs!! ;)

Mon May 17, 2010 7:46 pm

I've bought several in club Wembley as well (outside clubs allocation) :ayatollah:

Mon May 17, 2010 7:48 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:I remember watching us getting beat 4 - 1 at home by Aldershot on a cold Friday night with about 1,500 supporters inside Ninian , wasnt ALL that long ago . How times have changed ? :ayatollah:

It was the 1st Feb 91 and it was 3-1. :ayatollah:

Mon May 17, 2010 8:51 pm

I have a friend in Aberystwyth who owns a financial advisers company, he has been offered a box in Wembley by some investment firm, according to him the whole box has been offered only to City fans.

I also know plenty of other City fans who will be in the Club Wembley seats, I think Annis prediction is about right, around 40,000 in the stadium

Mon May 17, 2010 8:59 pm

I know loads of people who have tickets in Blackpool end as well --giving tickets to anyone up there.

Mon May 17, 2010 9:28 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:I know loads of people who have tickets in Blackpool end as well --giving tickets to anyone up there.

They are even trying to shift them at the Pleasure Beach.

Mon May 17, 2010 9:32 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:I know loads of people who have tickets in Blackpool end as well --giving tickets to anyone up there.

how you getting there chris ?????

Mon May 17, 2010 9:33 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:
chris_ccfc wrote:

how you getting there chris ?????

Pleasure Beach or Wembley mate???????????

:lol:

Mon May 17, 2010 9:38 pm

Mon May 17, 2010 9:44 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:Image

:lol:

Booked on a minibus from Cardiff to Wembley mate. Was too late to book on this forums one unfortunately.
I’m staying in Cardiff on Saturday night if you fancy a few beers.

Decided against staying the Saturday night in London, need to be back home earlyish on Sunday.

Tue May 18, 2010 6:14 am

Apparently if you've driven up the motorway and passed the Blackpool turning in the last 10 years you are now entitled to 6 tickets.

Tue May 18, 2010 7:12 am

If you have not got one get down there TODAY :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 18, 2010 7:16 am

croesybluebird wrote:Apparently if you've driven up the motorway and passed the Blackpool turning in the last 10 years you are now entitled to 6 tickets.

True story. Yesterday I had to telephone the Disability Living Allowance offices in Blackpool on behalf of a disabled neighbour to report a change of circumstances.

I was asked her name, address, date of birth and whether she wanted upper tier or lower.... :lol:

Tue May 18, 2010 8:43 am

The tickets are flying out This morning. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 18, 2010 8:48 am

Forever Blue wrote:The tickets are flying out This morning. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

booked online last thursday still havnt recieve them m8 starting to get worried

Tue May 18, 2010 9:07 am

Dont look like the tickets can be bought online today..........Its all gone red!!!

Tue May 18, 2010 9:07 am

wez 1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:The tickets are flying out This morning. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

booked online last thursday still havnt recieve them m8 starting to get worried

I booked Friday and mine arrived this morning at 07:30, can't fault them

Tue May 18, 2010 9:19 am

rorkes drift wrote:and blackpool have sold 30,000, what an atmosphere, now how much shall i put on a city win

Though its an influence I doubt the fact we'll have better support will win it :lol:

Tue May 18, 2010 9:45 am

Any ideas how many are left? I can't see there being any left by the end of the day.......