Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THE FINAL FINAL REVISED FORUM BUSES - PLEASE READ

Mon May 17, 2010 7:06 pm

Okay, Annis, Chegs and myself have got together and changed who is on what bus to help those with families and making sure women and children travel on a bus with a toilet. The rest of you take a bottle :lol:

Seriously could everyone who is travelling with us take a look at the announcement at the top of the board to see where you are being picked up and at what time.

The biggest change is 'Premier 1', who will travel with children on my bus and 'boyosback' who got 8 booked on at High Cross will travel with Cheg's Bus.

Sorry for the amendments but it is important to us that everyone enjoys the day.

Thank you :ayatollah:

Re: THE FINAL FINAL REVISED FORUM BUSES - PLEASE READ

Mon May 17, 2010 7:10 pm

What a Team us 3 are, we could become the Next Ferris :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon May 17, 2010 7:13 pm

BlueCheg wrote:What a Team us 3 are, we could become the Next Ferris :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not even Volcanic Ash would stop us Chegs :D :ayatollah:

Mon May 17, 2010 7:28 pm

carlccfc wrote:
BlueCheg wrote:What a Team us 3 are, we could become the Next Ferris :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not even Volcanic Ash would stop us Chegs :D :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon May 17, 2010 9:47 pm

Whos bus are me and my bro on?

Are we on your bus Carl?

I get easily confused :lol: :lol:

Mon May 17, 2010 9:55 pm

ferris bueller more like :lol:

Imageno serious guys well done for all the work you three have put in must have been a logistical nightmare.Image

cheggs, annis, carl Image

Tue May 18, 2010 7:16 am

carlccfc wrote:Okay, Annis, Chegs and myself have got together and changed who is on what bus to help those with families and making sure women and children travel on a bus with a toilet. The rest of you take a bottle :lol:

Seriously could everyone who is travelling with us take a look at the announcement at the top of the board to see where you are being picked up and at what time.

The biggest change is 'Premier 1', who will travel with children on my bus and 'boyosback' who got 8 booked on at High Cross will travel with Cheg's Bus.

Sorry for the amendments but it is important to us that everyone enjoys the day.

Thank you :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: