Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

best wishes

Mon May 17, 2010 8:09 pm

iam a pompey fan who wrote on this forum a few weeks ago wishing you all the best for the play off semis, i have a soft spot for city, i really hope you win it saturday and go up, i cant think of a better club(with real fans) to replace us in the prem, best wishes & enjoy your day

Re: best wishes

Mon May 17, 2010 8:12 pm

snowy wrote:iam a pompey fan who wrote on this forum a few weeks ago wishing you all the best for the play off semis, i have a soft spot for city, i really hope you win it saturday and go up, i cant think of a better club(with real fans) to replace us in the prem, best wishes & enjoy your day

Cheers Snowy,I'm in Pompey tomorrow hoping to drum up some more support!

Mon May 17, 2010 8:13 pm

thanks very much, it means a lot to us all

its a travesty that any football team going to he wall, good luck next year :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 17, 2010 8:14 pm

snowy wrote:iam a pompey fan who wrote on this forum a few weeks ago wishing you all the best for the play off semis, i have a soft spot for city, i really hope you win it saturday and go up, i cant think of a better club(with real fans) to replace us in the prem, best wishes & enjoy your day

Cheers. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 17, 2010 8:34 pm

Thanks and good luck next season

Mon May 17, 2010 9:49 pm

your a gent snowy

good luck next year

P.S sorry bout the clock :lol: (well its been a while think we can say it now)

Mon May 17, 2010 9:52 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:your a gent snowy

good luck next year

P.S sorry bout the clock :lol: (well its been a while think we can say it now)

Remember singing that song nonstop about the clock in the Ibis before the final. :lol:

Thanks for your kind wishes snowy, and best of luck to Pompey next year.

Tue May 18, 2010 1:11 am

cheers snowy, pompey are one of the few clubs with genuine fans left.
P.S if ridsdale shows intrest in a few weeks, tell him to get fucked :D :ayatollah:

Tue May 18, 2010 11:55 am

Thanks Snowy. All the best for next season :ayatollah:

Tue May 18, 2010 12:01 pm

Cheers Snowy.

Good to see that a fan supporting an English club can be mature and sensible when visiting a Welsh club's message board, Your support is greatly appreciated! And I sincerely hope Pompey have a succesful season next year. Great club with great fans.

:ayatollah: