Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I Can't F**king wait

Mon May 17, 2010 8:45 pm

I have only been a city fan for 3 seasons (never dreamed of being a city fan before) in the words of Annis 'an egg chaser', but this beats the Grand slam and FA cup hands down. Is anyone else excited :hello1: :hello1: :hello1:

Re: I Can't F**king wait

Mon May 17, 2010 8:49 pm

Lyndon its getting Nearer and the excitement is getting Stronger :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 17, 2010 8:50 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Lyndon its getting Nearer and the excitement is getting Stronger :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

It must be worse for you long time fans, being on the bring of the big time???

Mon May 17, 2010 8:51 pm

I can safely say the anticipation for this game is like nothing else i have ever experienced in my 35 years as a city fan....even beats the days up to signing Leo Fortune West....but only just!! :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon May 17, 2010 10:36 pm

I have been an egg chaser as you call it since 1961 but always followed city as i played football i think my first city game was about 1965 (wasnt allowed to go on my own).As much as i get carried away with the rugby its nothing compared to how i feel for the CITY this weekend will be the dream come true for me after 45years of being a bluebird.I may have not gone to there games for many years but a certain gentleman but the buzz back and now its coming true im so hyper im like a teenager again. Go Bluebirds, cant wait to hear the fans saturday WE ARE GOING UP.Hope you all have a great time saturday.Bluebirdrob