Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Possible points deduction??

Tue May 18, 2010 8:32 am

When I got into work this morning a jack has put a report from the news ofthe world saying that feyenoord Ade kicking off over the 300k that we owe them from the sell on clause from the lovens deal, it also says that it could mean a possible points deduction. Has anybody else seen this and should we be worried?

Re: Possible points deduction??

Tue May 18, 2010 8:45 am

ffs i wish people wouldn't beleave all this crap

Tue May 18, 2010 8:49 am

I think it's just news of the world bullshit again but it's just giving the jacks another reason to give me shit.

Tue May 18, 2010 9:02 am

CCFC1990 wrote:When I got into work this morning a jack has put a report from the news ofthe world saying that feyenoord Ade kicking off over the 300k that we owe them from the sell on clause from the lovens deal, it also says that it could mean a possible points deduction. Has anybody else seen this and should we be worried?

I would like to say it's bollox, but with Ridsdale in charge and owing just about everyone he has ever come into contact with money, I wouldn't be surprised at all.

Tue May 18, 2010 9:13 am

so who gives the NOTW all this Ridsdale shite which more often than not appears to emerge as the truth and did they ever find out which CCFC staff member allegedly hacked into his e-mail account ? :ayatollah:

Tue May 18, 2010 9:34 am

it amazes me how desperate these Jacks are getting. :lol:

Guarantee there will be a march soon to UEFA.

Tue May 18, 2010 9:38 am

The NotW is only out on a Sunday, why was he putting this on your desk on a Tuesday?

Tue May 18, 2010 10:14 am

loosecannon wrote:The NotW is only out on a Sunday, why was he putting this on your desk on a Tuesday?

he was telling me about it yesterday and I didn't belive him so he brought it in to show me today. I hope it's just feyenoord just trying to scare us into paying them if it is true..

Tue May 18, 2010 10:25 am

The only time we should take concern is if Feyenoord do any enforcement action. By the time that happens and it goes through the courts we will be firmly in the premiership.