Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Tickets - only singles left

Tue May 18, 2010 10:35 am

I was down the ticket office trying to help some friends out with tickets (father and son) and was told that there's only singles left now - no 2 seats together.

Whether there's any returns or not by tomorrow I don't know but I think a lot of people, particularly those with kids, will be cheesed off queuing for hours tomorrow only to find out they can't sit together.

The guy in the ticket office wasn't massively helpful - he claimed there were not even two tickets in the same block remaining. That can't be right if there's about 1,000 tickets remaining. My maths aint great but that's physically impossible!

Anyway, anyone going down tomorrow to queue, be warned.

Re: Tickets - only singles left

Tue May 18, 2010 10:39 am

to be honest, its a massive game and some might not get the chance to go, if i was desprate for tickets it sit on the bloody own and even on the roof !!

Tue May 18, 2010 11:11 am

Ben wrote:to be honest, its a massive game and some might not get the chance to go, if i was desprate for tickets it sit on the bloody own and even on the roof !!

I totally agree with you Ben but for the less committed - or if you have a very young kid - it is an issue.

Tue May 18, 2010 12:39 pm

If theres only single seats left - then that just shows the incompetency in the sales people selling the tickets? It's not hard to disperse them correctly is it ? seriously - think about it..... it doesn't make sense? :?

Tue May 18, 2010 4:23 pm

It has got to be down to ticket office,Last week i went down and ordered 11 tickets together.True they were all attached yet when i gave them out to the boys i noticed 6 were in row and 5 were in the other.Same block 538 but not same seat numbers as above.
Not a problem for us but it would of been nice to have been all together.

:ayatollah:

Thu May 27, 2010 3:27 am

I ordered 5 tickets as there were 5 of us entitled to them and my little brother got sent away by the steward at Wembley for being in the wrong seat despite somebody else being in his. He was sent away from myself and my father on his own and the steward wouldn't even go with him to show him to his seat and make sure he got there alright. I thought this was out of line and made my feelings known to this steward whose response was "I'm only on £7.50 an hour". A disgrace in my book.

Thu May 27, 2010 3:30 am

Would like to add that we ordered these tickets the day after they went on sale as well.