Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Quick Question - Travel

Tue May 18, 2010 3:02 pm

For all of those driving up by car and getting the tube to Wembley... where are you ditching your car to catch the tube? My brother and I are thinking Ruislip but my workmate has suggested Ealing Common.

Re: Quick Question - Travel

Tue May 18, 2010 3:17 pm

Zabier wrote:For all of those driving up by car and getting the tube to Wembley... where are you ditching your car to catch the tube? My brother and I are thinking Ruislip but my workmate has suggested Ealing Common.

Zabier, You know where your Fellow Forum Friends will be.

Tue May 18, 2010 3:43 pm

:lol: You say that as if you're the devil on my shoulder, tempting me to the bad times! I'm driving lads! No drink or drugs! I'm sure I'll bump into you all at some point. I'll post up a picture of me so if you see me, squeeze my bum! :ayatollah:

Tue May 18, 2010 3:44 pm

Zabier wrote::lol: You say that as if you're the devil on my shoulder, tempting me to the bad times! I'm driving lads! No drink or drugs! I'm sure I'll bump into you all at some point. I'll post up a picture of me so if you see me, squeeze my bum! :ayatollah:

:lol: :ayatollah:

Tue May 18, 2010 3:47 pm

ill squeeze ur bum anytime :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue May 18, 2010 3:48 pm

I'll be travelling with my girlfriend, brother and his mate so make sure you all squeeze the right bum! :evil: :twisted: :ayatollah:

Tue May 18, 2010 4:11 pm

Im drivng up but gonna be parking at reading and then catching a train onto Harrow on the hill then to Wembley......only costing £8 park & ride, much cheaper than anywhere else :D

Tue May 18, 2010 4:12 pm

Harrow was the place I parked for the Semi and the Final and will do again this time :ayatollah:

Tue May 18, 2010 4:33 pm

joncandy wrote:Harrow was the place I parked for the Semi and the Final and will do again this time :ayatollah:

How easy is it to find somewhere to park?

We've parked further out before and got the tube into Harrow, but it may be just as easy parking straight in Harrow