Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO ALL on AAMB coaches at pub

Tue May 18, 2010 4:04 pm

Having popped into the station earlier to try and organise group tickets to Wembley, there was no joy from the station.
I then contacted Chiltern Railways and they warned that the 13;25, 14;05 and the 14;26 trains will only have 4/5 carraiges on them, the advise from them is to go in groups of 50 as they cannot guarantee getting on board due to people getting on-board earlier.
They needed 2 weeks notice to sort out group bookings :roll: They also warned me that whilst you may get away without getting a ticket on the outward journey, you will NOT on the return! be warned,
They have said they can organise a group ticket tomorrow but would have to collect them from Bicester :(
I will be passing the station again tonight on my way to work and I will see what other info I can get from them.
AndyFS

Re: FAO ALL on AAMB coaches at pub

Tue May 18, 2010 4:07 pm

thanks Andy :ayatollah:

Tue May 18, 2010 5:44 pm

Soooooooooooooooooo glad the coach im on has decided to book the coach into the stadium carpark - no headaches just sit on the coach :D

worked out by the time people pay the tube fare was cheaper to park :ayatollah:

Tue May 18, 2010 5:45 pm

Jez wrote:Soooooooooooooooooo glad the coach im on has decided to book the coach into the stadium carpark - no headaches just sit on the coach :D

blah bla blah :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed May 19, 2010 5:19 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Jez wrote:Soooooooooooooooooo glad the coach im on has decided to book the coach into the stadium carpark - no headaches just sit on the coach :D

;) Baz you best hire a wheelchair! :lol: and you will get preference over travel ; ) then park it up chain it to a lampost at Wembley :D

Wed May 19, 2010 5:21 pm

Jez wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:

;) Baz you best hire a wheelchair! :lol: and you will get preference over travel ; ) then park it up chain it to a lampost at Wembley :D
ok my nursey ;) :D

Wed May 19, 2010 5:59 pm

12.55pm train it is then!!! can't you just get a return ?

Wed May 19, 2010 7:17 pm

cool so were stranded in london