Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

just had my leggs waxed

Tue May 18, 2010 5:50 pm

and spray on tan finished . if i say it my self im looking hot cant wait for wembely should be full of blokes. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: just had my leggs waxed

Tue May 18, 2010 5:54 pm

i think you are gonna shock a few on saturday..............................on our bus :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue May 18, 2010 5:55 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:i think you are gonna shock a few on saturday..............................on our bus :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

...... i think so :lol: :lol: :oops:

Tue May 18, 2010 5:56 pm

i know so :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue May 18, 2010 7:34 pm

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:and spray on tan finished . if i say it my self im looking hot cant wait for wembely should be full of blokes. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww love i forgot to tell ya last time we went out and you bent down to pull ya knickers up you shudda got ya ass waxed hun you had a few curlies out the sides of ya thing - they still open it aint too late - oh and if they do discount for a few get your upper lip done cos it was a little fluffy when ya kissed me :D

Tue May 18, 2010 7:38 pm

fluffy!!!! she looked like f*cking TOM SELLICK :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue May 18, 2010 7:44 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:fluffy!!!! she looked like f*cking TOM SELLICK :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww leave her alone she is getting all dollied up just for u Baz! - I have told her to dump u but..............................................she loves that you :o :o :o :o :o :o

Tue May 18, 2010 7:45 pm

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:and spray on tan finished . if i say it my self im looking hot cant wait for wembely should be full of blokes. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 18, 2010 7:45 pm

i am a over loved person ;) :D and i got a lot of love to give :old:

Wed May 19, 2010 1:33 am

ARE THE RUMOURS TRUE , THAT WE ARE ON THE SAME BUS DARLING ? ;)

Wed May 19, 2010 6:21 am

milly44 wrote:

yes :lol: :lol: :lol: she is all yours :ayatollah:

Wed May 19, 2010 6:23 am

Ive got raffle ticket number 23 so I hope the porridge isnt too thick ? :lol:

Wed May 19, 2010 6:37 am

ohhh noo ffs, im gonna have to stick the head on the bint :lol:

Wed May 19, 2010 5:24 pm

Ben wrote:ohhh noo ffs, im gonna have to stick the head on the bint :lol:
she is bigger than you :lol: :lol:

Wed May 19, 2010 6:56 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
milly44 wrote:

yes :lol: :lol: :lol: she is all yours :ayatollah:

Crack on fella - there's gonna be some good stories after this trip. Ones that will stay with you for the rest of your lives :shock:

Go on Mrs R, show them what they've been missing :lol:

Wed May 19, 2010 8:00 pm

mr brown, do you want her with you on saturday :lol: :lol: :o

Wed May 19, 2010 8:10 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:mr brown, do you want her with you on saturday :lol: :lol: :o

I'll be alright thanks mate - had a bit of tongue action with Mrs R in the graveyard after Chelsea if you remember, ta anyway :D

Wed May 19, 2010 8:15 pm

Jez wrote:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww love i forgot to tell ya last time we went out and you bent down to pull ya knickers up you shudda got ya ass waxed hun you had a few curlies out the sides of ya thing - they still open it aint too late - oh and if they do discount for a few get your upper lip done cos it was a little fluffy when ya kissed me :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed May 19, 2010 8:18 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:
Jez wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe refer to the "What other names are there for a womans fanny" thread ??? :lol: