Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Very important reminder alert!!!

Wed May 19, 2010 4:07 pm

'We're the FAMOUS Cardiff City and we're going to Wemb-er-ley..........Wemb-er-ley...........Wemb-er-ley!!!!!" :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Stay mega positive everyone coz we're gonna do it!! look into my eyes, into the eyes.. :shock: ...not around the eyes, :shock: into the eyes.. :shock: .3,2,1..you're under.... :shock: :shock: :shock: Chopra,-- :shock: --Bothroyd-- :shock: ----Whitts-- :shock: ----Burkeee---- :shock: ----in a 4-1 win------- :shock: :shock: :shock: -----3,2,1----you're back in the room :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: .

Re: Very important reminder alert!!!

Wed May 19, 2010 4:09 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:'We're the FAMOUS Cardiff City and we're going to Wemb-er-ley..........Wemb-er-ley...........Wemb-er-ley!!!!!" :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Stay mega positive everyone coz we're gonna do it!! look into my eyes, into the eyes.. :shock: ...not around the eyes, :shock: into the eyes.. :shock: .3,2,1..you're under.... :shock: :shock: :shock: Chopra,-- :shock: --Bothroyd-- :shock: ----Whitts-- :shock: ----Burkeee---- :shock: ----in a 4-1 win------- :shock: :shock: :shock: -----3,2,1----you're back in the room :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: .

Saddles Id kinda forgotten about it mate :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 19, 2010 4:10 pm

Its still there, i just bring it out as and when required :shock: :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed May 19, 2010 4:11 pm

Blazing, the other night i was on the train & there was orange sun setting just behind the CARDIFF CITY STADIUM, a beautiful sight, & i thought a good omen too! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 19, 2010 4:32 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:'We're the FAMOUS Cardiff City and we're going to Wemb-er-ley..........Wemb-er-ley...........Wemb-er-ley!!!!!" :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Stay mega positive everyone coz we're gonna do it!! look into my eyes, into the eyes.. :shock: ...not around the eyes, :shock: into the eyes.. :shock: .3,2,1..you're under.... :shock: :shock: :shock: Chopra,-- :shock: --Bothroyd-- :shock: ----Whitts-- :shock: ----Burkeee---- :shock: ----in a 4-1 win------- :shock: :shock: :shock: -----3,2,1----you're back in the room :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: .

LMBO! :lol: :lol:

Wed May 19, 2010 6:04 pm

WE'RE GONNA DO IT - FEK WE REALLY ARE!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock:

Wed May 19, 2010 7:16 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:'We're the FAMOUS Cardiff City and we're going to Wemb-er-ley

Are we :shock: