Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"WHAT THE WESTERN MAIL SAYS TODAY"

Wed May 19, 2010 4:38 pm

I dont buy the Western mail as to me its an Egg paper, but the bigger we become it looks like they want to Talk about us.

Any Comments on This.(forget the 2 idiots at the end)

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -26473739/ ?

Re: "WHAT THE WESTERN MAIL SAYS TODAY"

Wed May 19, 2010 4:48 pm

Read it this morning and thought it was a completely fair article. The times they are a changing!

Wed May 19, 2010 4:52 pm

The only stuff that rag used to report about Cardiff City was hooliganism, regardless of how trivial it was. Definately a Peanut paper...

Wed May 19, 2010 4:54 pm

Not sure i agree with that balistic bluebird comment underneath it though? They still seem to think Ridsdale is a f*cking hero! But then again, If all you read is the Echo - who can blame them.....

lets just hope when he does disappear - the truth unearths itself - and people take back what they have been thinking/saying. Yes Ridsdale OBVIOUSLY had some roll in levelling the playing fields, but as said on many occasions, He too ALSO nearly brought this club to it's knees. Too many lies, deceit, spin, and lack of financial input lost him the fans as well.....

Sam Hammam at least deserves a pat on the back for starting the Evolution that is Cardiff City. :ayatollah:

Wed May 19, 2010 4:56 pm

I enjoyed reading that. he did give us hope and deliverd on most things. he turned our club around and i thank him for it. I think the people who dont understand that didnt watch the city much before he came :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 19, 2010 7:10 pm

Merlin wrote:Not sure i agree with that balistic bluebird comment underneath it though? They still seem to think Ridsdale is a f*cking hero! But then again, If all you read is the Echo - who can blame them.....

lets just hope when he does disappear - the truth unearths itself - and people take back what they have been thinking/saying. Yes Ridsdale OBVIOUSLY had some roll in levelling the playing fields, but as said on many occasions, He too ALSO nearly brought this club to it's knees. Too many lies, deceit, spin, and lack of financial input lost him the fans as well.....

Sam Hammam at least deserves a pat on the back for starting the Evolution that is Cardiff City. :ayatollah:

Merlin, what an Idiot he is with his comments at the bottom.

Thu May 20, 2010 10:48 am

excellent article, much better than what they normally serve up, i think he's spot on there :ayatollah:

Thu May 20, 2010 3:38 pm

Ballistic Bluebird is quite frankly a certifiable idiot. More concerned with getting his anonymous name into the paper, almost makes you think he/she/it is Ridders.

Thu May 20, 2010 4:35 pm

nerd wrote:Ballistic Bluebird is quite frankly a certifiable idiot. More concerned with getting his anonymous name into the paper, almost makes you think he/she/it is Ridders.

Nerd, I totally agree, a proper arsehole.

Thu May 20, 2010 4:39 pm

What carl posted about Ridsdale last night - needs to some how find its way to this idiot. He clearly has no idea of what has been going on behind the closed doors!

Thu May 20, 2010 4:40 pm

Merlin wrote:What carl posted about Ridsdale last night - needs to some how find its way to this idiot. He clearly has no idea of what has been going on behind the closed doors!

Merlin, I agree and that was only the tip of the Iceberg :evil: