Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NOW CITY HAVE REDUCED

Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:16 pm

The Premier seat season ticket price by £200 for next season.
I still think 2,500 spaces is much to many for South Wales, 99% Of Cardiff Fans are pie and a pint fans :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: NOW CITY HAVE REDUCED

Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:18 pm

We will be in the premier league next year
they will sell like hot cakes
:ayatollah: :lol:

Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:18 pm

still too expensive imo, are they still charging the up front fee then monthly payments through the year??

Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:19 pm

cefnblue wrote:We will be in the premier league next year

Is this one available free of charge if we go up ?? :lol:

Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:22 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
cefnblue wrote:We will be in the premier league next year

Is this one available free of charge if we go up ?? :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:23 pm

Unless you make the Premiership, then you will fully benefit from the seats. Sometimes its wise not to " sell too soon". Rather like your shares Annis, always a time to buy and always a time to sell.

With the obvious Premiership push announced by your Club as well as the investements forthwith, with £200 reductions I would invest and shortly off load if I were you, thats if you have the faith in PR and his statements of course.

Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:26 pm

TNT wrote:Unless you make the Premiership, then you will fully benefit from the seats. Sometimes its wise not to " sell too soon". Rather like your shares Annis, always a time to buy and always a time to sell.

With the obvious Premiership push announced by your Club as well as the investements forthwith, with £200 reductions I would invest and shortly off load if I were you, thats if you have the faith in PR and his statements of course.

I agree TNT about selling to quick, but have I got faith in PR ?

Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:10 pm

£200 is not much of a discount if the cost is approx £138 per month for Gold Members? It is about 12%. Rather irrelevant if you are thinking about these sort of prices.

The seats will never sell unless we are in the Premiership.

The discount is also irrelevant as there is no free season if we get promoted.

Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:27 pm

oh er misses...I think I was thinking of PREMIER Club membership when I replied. On reflection, the £200 reduction is probably for Super Season Tickets (non-concessions) and not the full blown Permier Club 5 year thingy. If so, this is a better deal considering the facilities. Time to stop drinking this red wine......... :!:

Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:26 am

I don't see what the big fuss is about the Premier Club anyway. It's not worth it. I went to one of their promotional events with work and it's not value for money. I would never consider it even if I had the money. I much prefer it in the Canton Stand with my fellow minions! :D