Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" ITS A LOAD OF BOLLOXS"

Thu May 20, 2010 12:26 pm

That most English Football Fans want us to loose, Because We Are Welsh, I have been inundated with Hundreds and Hundreds of Best Wishes on Face books,pm's,emails,texts from Other English Clubs, Many of the would Love to See Cardiff in The Premier. I am not saying they are some who dont want us there, buts its Def not because were Welsh. Those that actually say those things are just the few winding us up.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " ITS A LOAD OF BOLLOXS"

Thu May 20, 2010 12:29 pm

Thats good to hear Annis, was begining to feel like a leper :lol:

Thu May 20, 2010 12:30 pm

bluecyw wrote:Thats good to hear Annis, was begining to feel like a leper :lol:

:lol:

Especially the Lads of Premiership football Clubs, theyve said we will bring life/atmosphere and a bit of Excitement :lol:

Thu May 20, 2010 1:06 pm

I know loads of people who want us to win up in england. One of my mates is a United fan and he says City are his 2nd team now, after I've brought him along to our games. He loves the atmosphere we generate and the way City fans are at games and the way we drink pubs dry when we travel to games. He said he can't wait to see us in the Premiership and is glad to see the back of clubs like Hull and Burnley who took a small following to Old trafford and didn't really help the atmosphere there

Thu May 20, 2010 1:23 pm

Just had some man city fans on the phone wishing us good luck!

Thu May 20, 2010 1:55 pm

Just had a good luck for Sat off a Wolves fan..........

Thu May 20, 2010 2:14 pm

Had a good luck message from a Millwall and a Forest fan.

Still waiting to hear off my mate who is a jack. Wonder if he will say anything tonight. :lol:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 20, 2010 3:20 pm

He might say....Wheres this Wembley place!1 :lol: :lol:

Thu May 20, 2010 3:22 pm

I havn`t heard one person who wants Blackpool to win ! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 20, 2010 3:23 pm

All of Preston is behind us lads! I even know loads of Swansea fans who want us to win! :ayatollah:

Thu May 20, 2010 7:12 pm

i've had best wishes from a hammer and a coventry fan.
also a gooner in work has publicaly said he only follows the gunners coz they a premier team always was a cardiff fan just wanted to watch top flight footy

manks in work cant wait for us to go up and all the scousers

Thu May 20, 2010 7:19 pm

Id say 90% of the power station where i work want us to loose.
But i have been winding them up saying that they are going to call it the English /Welsh Premier league. :lol: and not only that its going to be instead of Carling its going to be Brains Dark. :lol: They really dont like it.