Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Drinking at 7.30am!! on the coach?

Thu May 20, 2010 8:17 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote::o theres a pair of tits from newport coming out :D :lol:

that maybe true, but we both know they arnt the biggest tits on offer. and im not talking about mark cosgroves today :D

Thu May 20, 2010 8:19 pm

creeeeeeket on a warm thursday afternoon ;) cant beet it :ayatollah:

Thu May 20, 2010 8:21 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:creeeeeeket on a warm thursday afternoon ;) cant beet it :ayatollah:

baz got upset at the cricket today when some one shouted come on blackpool, i could hear baz's change rattling about in his pocket, ready for lift off :lol:

Thu May 20, 2010 8:24 pm

those f*cking idiots in corporate, buy the sound of their accents they were from the great unwashed town past port talbot, no away fans to wind up and no chants :lol: :lol: :lol: and 2 refs????? wtf

Thu May 20, 2010 8:27 pm

milly44 wrote:
Merlin wrote:
The Premier 1 wrote:yes i am but you wont hear me your on the other bus :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

theres 3 lanes on the motorway and - hopefully the windows open!! ;)

hopfully premier 1 gets his tits out for me, YOU PROMISED :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

im sure it was if we win :?:

Thu May 20, 2010 8:28 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:those f*cking idiots in corporate, buy the sound of their accents they were from the great unwashed town past port talbot, no away fans to wind up and no chants :lol: :lol: :lol: and 2 refs????? wtf

i heard a rumour the umpire said not out to a glammy appeal and you pulled out a £2 coin :lol:

iv got a song to get you pumped up for sat, its the remix make sure you wack it up :D :ayatollah:

Thu May 20, 2010 8:33 pm

you would want a rocket launcher to hit the umpire he was miles away :lol: