i take an under 10s football team

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby krab » Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:07 pm

its funny how each boy has to be dealt with differently and respond in different ways,some are great some can be a pain in the arse but after trainning you get a good buzz just when they go off and say thanks .
krab

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: i take an under 10s football team

Postby oscar thomas » Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:24 pm

Merthyr Tydfill u 11 and u10 are looking for boys to play for them,they still can play for thier club and play against other acadameys for Merthyr have a look at thier website if intresetd
oscar thomas

Postby krab » Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:36 pm

cheers,will have a look,got 1 boy in cardiff city ADC,1 boy in cardiff city ACC and bristol rovers offered a place to another boy(his father turned it down).
krab

Postby evans » Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:32 am

my son plays for llwynypia u9's it's a joy watching kids enjoying football.
evans

Return to General Chat