Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

COULDN'T BELIEVE MY EARS...................

Fri May 21, 2010 12:56 pm

When this woman on Red Dragon Radio said she's a Cardiff City Supporter and predicted the score as blackpool to beat us 1-0 as she doesnt feel very positive WTF????????????????? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Does she not know that this is it....we cardiff city r going to play a brillaint game tomorrow and i actually believe we WILL win its an omen and we will do it................ :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Obviously a palstic fan!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Oh and to end it all she actually said "good luck boys i know you can do it" :o :o unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE FAITH IN MY CARDIFF CITY :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Last edited by hughesygirl on Fri May 21, 2010 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: COULDN'T BELIEVE MY EARS...................

Fri May 21, 2010 12:58 pm

Blazing Saddles, stop hijacking other members' accounts! :ayatollah:

Fri May 21, 2010 12:59 pm

Zabier what does that mean now???????? bare with me not been on here long :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :ayatollah:

Fri May 21, 2010 1:01 pm

Zabier wrote:Blazing Saddles, stop hijacking other members' accounts! :ayatollah:

It's not positive enough for Blazing !!! :lol:

Fri May 21, 2010 1:03 pm

hughesygirl wrote:Zabier what does that mean now???????? bare with me not been on here long :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :ayatollah:

blazing saddles is a member on here, and no matter how depressing or shit a situation is, he will remain positive :D

basically hes a loon be fair he remained positive even xmas time when riddler was out robbing presents from young children!!, :lol:

youll see him tomorrow traveling down the m4 on bluebird 'the mule' :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri May 21, 2010 1:04 pm

milly44 wrote:
hughesygirl wrote:Zabier what does that mean now???????? bare with me not been on here long :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :ayatollah:

blazing saddles is a member on here, and no matter how depressing or shit a situation is, he will remain positive :D

basically hes a loon be fair he remained positive even xmas time when riddler was out robbing presents from young children!!, :lol:

youll see him tomorrow traveling down the m4 on bluebird 'the mule' :lol: :ayatollah:

oh i see :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: im new to all this :oops: thanx milly :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 21, 2010 1:05 pm

milly44 wrote:

is he going to give a positive pre match talk at the Middlesex Arms ? :ayatollah:

Fri May 21, 2010 1:06 pm

hughesygirl wrote:When this woman on Red Dragon Radio said she's a Cardiff City Supporter and predicted the score as blackpool to beat us 1-0 as she doesnt feel very positive WTF????????????????? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Does she not know that this is it....we cardiff city r going to play a brillaint game tomorrow and i actually believe we WILL win its an omen and we will do it................ :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Oh and to end it all she actually said "good luck boys i know you can do it" :o :o unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not to worry,just another who will be proved wrong. :D :ayatollah:

Fri May 21, 2010 1:07 pm

hughesygirl wrote:When this woman on Red Dragon Radio said she's a Cardiff City Supporter and predicted the score as blackpool to beat us 1-0 as she doesnt feel very positive WTF????????????????? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

not to worry,just another who will be proved wrong. :D :ayatollah:

Fri May 21, 2010 1:30 pm

If Carlsberg did positivity...