A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Sad day for Welsh football.

Sun May 23, 2010 9:05 pm

[/quote]Lets face it every club hates you[/quote]

....and we hate every other club 8-)

...no love ins with us :lol:

Sun May 23, 2010 9:07 pm

Are you full of shit or what, this forum has only been going for about a year now, how the f**k could we fill this forum with posts about your losing a few years ago. And as for banter if you do to a search on your forums when we beat you the other month you will find a post from a moderator or someone threatening to ban any Cardiff fan, unless they refined our banter to one post.

Now go away and stop telling fibs.

Sun May 23, 2010 9:26 pm

Hands up, swansea hands up, Show me your 6 fingers, show me your 6 fingers, swansea - hands up.......

NOW f**k OFF YOU PRICK!

Mon May 24, 2010 6:25 am

bloo wrote:Go on the Blackpool board then Jocky boy. Its a f*cking party and every club in the league bar Preston and Cardiff are invited. Cardiff are hated face facts you have a reputation and every c**t hates you

every c**t hates us and we still have a better support then you.

that says a lot about your sad pathetic little club :lol:

Wed May 26, 2010 6:51 pm

bloo wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Listen Bloo we havent heard from you for a long time WHY ?? Maybee because we beat your pathetic sideways passing team and we made the playoffs and then the final. Which to me is we got further than your lot.
Now please take your inbred ass and go f**k your sister you six knuckled Gypo peg selling caravan dwelling knob and f**k OFF.

Umm... didn't we beat you 3-2?
Listen mate it's taken you 7 years to finish where you are and it's taken us ONLY 2 years for us to finish 7th. We haven't spent much and had our team and management ripped apart yet you have wasted millions over the years, only for now 7 YEARS LATER to get there and f**k it up!

Ha Ha got to laugh at that!! finished 7th you might as well have finished one place above the relegation zone. 7th dosent matter a right f**k up a failure, at least we got to Wembley a great day out a megga pay day.
SWANSEA TOWN a small club with small minded fans. Oh with A small shitty stadium. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D