Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Blackpool Tickets

Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:05 pm

Just tried booking family stand tickets for Blackpool game for my youngests birthday treat. Couldnt get 3 together so now have to go in Ninian Stand. £28 in family stand. £59.50 inc booking fee in Ninian Stand. As a result i cant afford to go to Doncaster game at end of month. The club must look at its ticketing policy for the kids/family areas or make the family stand bigger by making the Canton Stand thefamily area.

Re: Blackpool Tickets

Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:13 pm

putting families/young children in the canton would be better for all concerned...

Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:28 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:Just tried booking family stand tickets for Blackpool game for my youngests birthday treat. Couldnt get 3 together so now have to go in Ninian Stand. £28 in family stand. £59.50 inc booking fee in Ninian Stand. As a result i cant afford to go to Doncaster game at end of month. The club must look at its ticketing policy for the kids/family areas or make the family stand bigger by making the Canton Stand thefamily area.

Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:30 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:Just tried booking family stand tickets for Blackpool game for my youngests birthday treat. Couldnt get 3 together so now have to go in Ninian Stand. £28 in family stand. £59.50 inc booking fee in Ninian Stand. As a result i cant afford to go to Doncaster game at end of month. The club must look at its ticketing policy for the kids/family areas or make the family stand bigger by making the Canton Stand thefamily area.

Gareth, thats when City let them selves down big time, you should of phoned me, I could of sorted something for you mate, If you get a rebate I can sort something for you.

Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:36 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Gareth, thats when City let them selves down big time, you should of phoned me, I could of sorted something for you mate, If you get a rebate I can sort something for you.

Thanks for the offer mate but i'll decline as I'm still waiting for a rebate as they messed up on my away members card/stadium cards so i dont trust the buggers to give me a rebate of 60quid. They owe me £10.50 which i doubt i'll ever get it back (not overly bothered about a tenner but when i hear the club charging 2 quid to refund tickets for leicester game i get a bit cross).

Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:47 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Thanks for the offer mate but i'll decline as I'm still waiting for a rebate as they messed up on my away members card/stadium cards so i dont trust the buggers to give me a rebate of 60quid. They owe me £10.50 which i doubt i'll ever get it back (not overly bothered about a tenner but when i hear the club charging 2 quid to refund tickets for leicester game i get a bit cross).

Ok no probs, rem next time, youve got my no.