Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TO THE 20,000 THAT DONT USUALLY GO

Sun May 23, 2010 8:05 am

f**k off and dont come back to many scum bags there yesterday how i didnt hit the guy behind me i dont know

Re: TO THE 20,000 THAT DONT USUALLY GO

Sun May 23, 2010 8:07 am

birchblue wrote:f**k off and dont come back to many scum bags there yesterday how i didnt hit the guy behind me i dont know

Jason, I am with you ALL THE WAY, THEY ARNT SUPPORTERS OF CARDIFF CITY, Glory Hunters. :evil:

Sun May 23, 2010 8:12 am

In a way im glad we lost as these people have no right to support are club next time we get there can people vet who they are selling there tickets to rather

Sun May 23, 2010 8:27 am

yer at least we dont have to put up with the cunts next season, wankers the lot of them

Sun May 23, 2010 8:30 am

birchblue wrote:In a way im glad we lost as these people have no right to support are club next time we get there can people vet who they are selling there tickets to rather

I hate plastics as much as the next man on here (and there are plenty of next men on here!) but what should they do to 'vet' them? When they go on general sale, it's just that. If we only had the people who normally go, we'd have had half our end. This was always going to happen when we have 20,000 average crowds and 37,000 tickets. Unfortunately the maths aren't difficult to do.

I was annoyed when I was concentrating on the game and some little oik a few seats away from me passed me and asked me why I looked so serious. Not a clue some people

Sun May 23, 2010 8:43 am

Put them all together in one end

Sun May 23, 2010 8:51 am

birchblue wrote:f**k off and dont come back to many scum bags there yesterday how i didnt hit the guy behind me i dont know

The 32000 who dont normally go to Boomfield Rd made a hell of a racket

Sun May 23, 2010 8:52 am

Midfield general wrote:Don't let season ticket holders get more than one ticket then. Make no mistake about it you had husbands bringing their wives to score some brownie points for some reason yesterday. These husbands would normally be shouting their heads off in a normal game but kept their mouths shut when the wives were sitting next to them yesterday.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: To true if you take your wife tell here what to aspect wouldnt take mine she would go nuts :lol: :lol:

Sun May 23, 2010 10:17 am

Firslty I hate this attitude that because someone is not a season ticket holder and cannot make every game that makes them a plastic or glory hunters.

I share a season ticket with my pops as due to both our work patterns we are unable to make everygame so we share it and have done ever since the 2008 dispite going to a number of games struggled like hell to get Wembley tickets for the Cup Final. I have and always will support only CCFC I have no other team like some people who are season ticket holders and yet still follow a Prem side which I know a few, Cardiff is my only club if I'm not at game it's on the Radio.

Equally I have friend who was a season ticket holder a few years ago until he split with his partner, They had 2 young girls that he gets to see on the Weekends, They are not interested in football so he can't go but again Cardiff his only club and on the radio, He get's to around 5 midweek games a season and think 2 away games, Is he a plastic as he's not been to the 15 games with stubbs to prove it like someone stated?

Their are many reasons why people cannot make it week in week out, Financial, Family and work to name 3. A plastic to me is someone who's real loyalty lies elsewhere and would rather a team they support win the prem and Cardiff get promoted for instance, They wear Prem shirts and do not own any Cardiff shirts for instance,

Don't label everyone who is not their week in week out as Plastic fans as it's simply not true.

Sun May 23, 2010 10:19 am

My girlfriend came along to use my spare ticket and she's been to a fair few games... even she made more noise than the majority of those 20,000. I think she even knew more about the game commenting on the difference being summed up by the team's reactions to going behind!

I was really disappointed yesterday and felt, yes the players weren't at their best, but neither were the fans.

Sun May 23, 2010 5:37 pm

I had someone in a City top say to me on the way to the tube, why you looking so down its just a game? I asked him how many games has he been to and he said I was at Newcaslte home and Swansea home, oh and I went to the FA Cup final 2 years ago, I usually follow Chelsea...........sums it up really, I was in no mood for an argument so just told him if you understood anything about wearing that shirt your wearing you would feel at least half as bad as I do and walked off.

I have no problem with the people who have supported the club for years and years but there are more important things in their life, it's just the ones who come out for the so called "big games" and then wear their premiership strip the rest of the year. A lot of people know my situation and I can't go to the majority of games each season, so I hope I'm not lumped in with the "plastics" it's just the true non-fans who end up going, sit on their hands and show less passion than a sausage roll that wind me up.

Sun May 23, 2010 5:50 pm

Im on my own clearly but I welcome any new support and hope one day they get the bug, id rather that than empty seats at Wembley.

Sun May 23, 2010 5:57 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Im on my own clearly but I welcome any new support and hope one day they get the bug, id rather that than empty seats at Wembley.

No your not actually 2B2H I to welcome new fans because we cannot grow without them.

There are twats every where and we don't know if the ones who upset so many people on here were one gamers, season ticket holders, wives, girlfriends or whatever.

The way I look at it, if you have a problem with someone then challenge them there and then because it is totally pointless let it go and then moaning about it on a message board afterwards.

Sun May 23, 2010 6:06 pm

the bus i was on, me and mate were absolutely devastated and just couldnt speak, I think the majority on there didnt give a fook, this little shit about 19 said why you so depressed , champions league soon!!!, how I didnt swing for him I dont know. i thought the crowd noise was shocking on our part no noise what so ever!!!!!

Sun May 23, 2010 6:17 pm

hughesygirl wrote:Firslty I hate this attitude that because someone is not a season ticket holder and cannot make every game that makes them a plastic or glory hunters.

I share a season ticket with my pops as due to both our work patterns we are unable to make everygame so we share it and have done ever since the 2008 dispite going to a number of games struggled like hell to get Wembley tickets for the Cup Final. I have and always will support only CCFC I have no other team like some people who are season ticket holders and yet still follow a Prem side which I know a few, Cardiff is my only club if I'm not at game it's on the Radio.

Equally I have friend who was a season ticket holder a few years ago until he split with his partner, They had 2 young girls that he gets to see on the Weekends, They are not interested in football so he can't go but again Cardiff his only club and on the radio, He get's to around 5 midweek games a season and think 2 away games, Is he a plastic as he's not been to the 15 games with stubbs to prove it like someone stated?

Their are many reasons why people cannot make it week in week out, Financial, Family and work to name 3. A plastic to me is someone who's real loyalty lies elsewhere and would rather a team they support win the prem and Cardiff get promoted for instance, They wear Prem shirts and do not own any Cardiff shirts for instance,

Don't label everyone who is not their week in week out as Plastic fans as it's simply not true.

You're missing the point! as underlined above!
The text in red ? If you're a season ticket holder since 2008 - you shouldn't have struggled to get FA Cup Final tickets.
I mentioned the 15 games - but only as an option to prevent PLASTICS attending ONLY the big games.
A plastic - Some who doesn't bother to turn up on the shitty tuesday night in the rain to come and support their own cities team play! Some who comes on the home games for Newcastle, Swansea, & Bristol (usually from tickets acquired through friends!) Some one who books days off work to plan for a weekend out at Wembley, sits their as quiet as a mouse whilst enjoying a nice prawn sandwich! Some one who has never bothered to even consider buying a season ticket! some one who walks the streets with a football jersey other than the cities he walking in! Some who should stay the f**k away from Cardiff city when they dont deserve to be there ahead of other LOYAL fans!

Hope that helps. :ayatollah:

Sun May 23, 2010 6:21 pm

brewer918 wrote:the bus i was on, me and mate were absolutely devastated and just couldnt speak, I think the majority on there didnt give a fook, this little shit about 19 said why you so depressed , champions league soon!!!, how I didnt swing for him I dont know. i thought the crowd noise was shocking on our part no noise what so ever!!!!!

Some people react differently they might seem happy like I do on the surface but deep down they are hurting like hell. Being a Cardiff City fan is always like that because our beloved team has a well worn tradition of setting itself up for a fall.

However, we shouldn’t lose sight of what we have now compared to a decade ago and if someone had offered me the choice between either of Ridsdale going or promotion, then I would choose the former every time because I now know my club is now safe.

We have to work off our excesses from the previous regimes and I know TG/VT are like a breath of fresh air in our lives. We will get there, it might take another season but we will do it.

Sun May 23, 2010 8:19 pm

welshie wrote:I had someone in a City top say to me on the way to the tube, why you looking so down its just a game? I asked him how many games has he been to and he said I was at Newcaslte home and Swansea home, oh and I went to the FA Cup final 2 years ago, I usually follow Chelsea...........sums it up really, I was in no mood for an argument so just told him if you understood anything about wearing that shirt your wearing you would feel at least half as bad as I do and walked off.

I have no problem with the people who have supported the club for years and years but there are more important things in their life, it's just the ones who come out for the so called "big games" and then wear their premiership strip the rest of the year. A lot of people know my situation and I can't go to the majority of games each season, so I hope I'm not lumped in with the "plastics" it's just the true non-fans who end up going, sit on their hands and show less passion than a sausage roll that wind me up.

Well said :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 23, 2010 8:52 pm

Could have summat to do with platambos selling their 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 110th tickets to plastic mates ;) . Just a personal opinion this - it would be better for all platambos, season ticket holders and away members to have first dibs for big matches such as play off finals, but have one ticket and one ticket only and put the rest on general sale one ticket per person then you would get genuine people turning up who really wanted to support their team. people who turn up and have to queue up sometimes all night for a ticket are far more likely to be genuine fans than those getting tickets off their butties.

Sun May 23, 2010 8:54 pm

Could have summat to do with platambos selling their 2nd tickets to plastic mates. Just a personal opinion this - it would be better for all platambos, season ticket holders and away members to have first dibs for big matches such as play off finals, but have one ticket and one ticket only and put the rest on general sale one ticket per person then you would get genuine people turning up who really wanted to support their team. people who turn up and have to queue up sometimes all night for a ticket are far more likely to be genuine fans than those getting tickets off their butties.

Only thing that would have done was split up family/friends really. Everyone that wanted a ticket had a chance to purchase one, im not even sure if we sold out? last I heard we had 30 left

Sun May 23, 2010 9:57 pm

I kept standing up to try and get some sort of singing going but the bloke behind threatened to hit me unless i sat down and shut up.

Sun May 23, 2010 10:07 pm

ccfc_brown wrote:I kept standing up to try and get some sort of singing going but the bloke behind threatened to hit me unless i sat down and shut up.

Bloody plastics :ayatollah: :ayatollah: just want to sit there and think there watching tv

Sun May 23, 2010 11:07 pm

Merlin wrote:
hughesygirl wrote:Firslty I hate this attitude that because someone is not a season ticket holder and cannot make every game that makes them a plastic or glory hunters.

You're missing the point! as underlined above!
The text in red ? If you're a season ticket holder since 2008 - you shouldn't have struggled to get FA Cup Final tickets.
I mentioned the 15 games - but only as an option to prevent PLASTICS attending ONLY the big games.
A plastic - Some who doesn't bother to turn up on the shitty tuesday night in the rain to come and support their own cities team play! Some who comes on the home games for Newcastle, Swansea, & Bristol (usually from tickets acquired through friends!) Some one who books days off work to plan for a weekend out at Wembley, sits their as quiet as a mouse whilst enjoying a nice prawn sandwich! Some one who has never bothered to even consider buying a season ticket! some one who walks the streets with a football jersey other than the cities he walking in! Some who should stay the f**k away from Cardiff city when they dont deserve to be there ahead of other LOYAL fans!

Hope that helps. :ayatollah:

I struggled because I did not buy the season ticket until after the 2008 FA Cup final so it was still 2008, I agree completely about people wearing and supporting teams like Man U, Liverpool etc showing their undying love for these teams makes me sick.

Howver I do get equally angry when it is suggested that I am a plastic, I love Cardiff and only Cardiff till I die I was prior to 2008 I was last a season ticket hold from 1999 to 2004. Some 18 or 19 year old dick heads singing to everyone after the game where were you when we were shit, I was their mate going home and away loving every minute but I was only the same age as them and since married and had children and changed jobs which prevents me from attending every game, I am as gutted when we lose than any other genuine City fan.

A plastic for me should not be judged soley on how many games people are able to attend but where their genuine heart lies, If they choose to wear the colours of a prem team and support them for me they are plastics.

Sun May 23, 2010 11:28 pm

share a season ticket with my pops as due to both our work patterns we are unable to make everygame so we share it and have done ever since the 2008 dispite going to a number of games struggled like hell to get Wembley tickets for the Cup Final.

My sister and dad do that but as long as you renewed for next season you have two anyway?
Also tickets went unsold in the end apparently

Mon May 24, 2010 11:29 am

we could all tell who the plasticks were because all the real fans were either crying or there face in their hands :twisted:

Mon May 24, 2010 11:33 am

The guy sitting behind me was so drunk he kept hitting me on the head jumping up and down. Didn't know what he was doing. His mate made him sit down quietly and at half time he fell asleep/passed out. Didn't wake up properly for the second half and just sat slumped. At least the tosser stopped hitting me on the head. What a waste of a ticket.

Mon May 24, 2010 1:19 pm

if we ever get to wembley again they should put all the away fans/home fans near each other so it wont be a complete dead atmosphere like saturday.

Mon May 24, 2010 1:41 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Jason, I am with you ALL THE WAY, THEY ARNT SUPPORTERS OF CARDIFF CITY, Glory Hunters. :evil:

A truly amazing comment from someone who told us recently he was going to buy a football club.

and as for the original post, I'm surprised you didn't hit him. After all, it seems that's the only way to get yourself recognized as a true fan, in this camp.

Mon May 24, 2010 1:49 pm

:o Here we go :boxing: :roll:

Mon May 24, 2010 2:06 pm

I thinks its a case of were all angry so we are lashing out, i wasnt going to use the msg board for a couple of weeks until i cooled down as i would only get wound up again on here :lol: but i didnt last 2 days ! anyway it was the first time i used my spare ticket for my hubby, who shouted and sang more than me. I also know someone who gave there spare ticket to someone who just wanted a day out which makes my blood boil :angry9:

Mon May 24, 2010 2:52 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Jeez, no wonder we have problems with an attitude like that. Like it or not they went to support the club.
Maybe not everyone can afford season tickets, some are more fortunate than others?