Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: TO THE 20,000 THAT DONT USUALLY GO

Mon May 24, 2010 3:27 pm

No they just went for a dayout

Mon May 24, 2010 3:29 pm

del boy wrote:The guy sitting behind me was so drunk he kept hitting me on the head jumping up and down. Didn't know what he was doing. His mate made him sit down quietly and at half time he fell asleep/passed out. Didn't wake up properly for the second half and just sat slumped. At least the tosser stopped hitting me on the head. What a waste of a ticket.

Say nomore these are the people im on about

Mon May 24, 2010 3:30 pm

I saw some Cardiff fan with his shirt off after the game giving it the large saying we were shit blah blah, but yet he had a liver bird tattooed on his arm with L F C underneath it.

Something I struggle to understand.

Mon May 24, 2010 9:40 pm

A Quiet Monkfish wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
birchblue wrote:f**k off and dont come back to many scum bags there yesterday how i didnt hit the guy behind me i dont know

Jason, I am with you ALL THE WAY, THEY ARNT SUPPORTERS OF CARDIFF CITY, Glory Hunters. :evil:

A truly amazing comment from someone who told us recently he was going to buy a football club.

and as for the original post, I'm surprised you didn't hit him. After all, it seems that's the only way to get yourself recognized as a true fan, in this camp.[/ t]
if you want to know why i nearly hit him was because he swore at my 12 year old son and i dont want to get recognized