Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Is Borley really leaving

Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:38 pm

I hope not,he's the one person I trust on that board, it must be a right mess if Steve has had enough. :shock:

Re: Is Borley really leaving

Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:48 pm

BigGwynram wrote:I hope not,he's the one person I trust on that board, it must be a right mess if Steve has had enough. :shock:

I agree Gwyn, but I have been told by more than a couple of people who are close to him and when I have spoken to him he has sounded totally fed up.

Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:43 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:I hope not,he's the one person I trust on that board, it must be a right mess if Steve has had enough. :shock:

I agree Gwyn, but I have been told by more than a couple of people who are close to him and when I have spoken to him he has sounded totally fed up.

I think for a long time he's wanted to just be a normal fan again.

Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:33 pm

Humphry's wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I think for a long time he's wanted to just be a normal fan again.

Define 'normal'... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:08 pm

Under the splott-light I have just looked at your link at the bottom of your page, your madder than I thought :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:39 pm

He hasn't mentioned it Gwyn, but maybe the Malaysians will want to come in and buy out all the major shareholders.