Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MY HAIR STAYS ON

Sun May 23, 2010 10:16 am

But Im still gutted. Really gutted infact. That game ment so much for the futre of CCFC. It would have allmost made us debt free. I just hope the summer aint going to be a rebuilding thing now. Lets hope we can keep this squad toghter. But cant see it myself Got a feeling we will lose a few of our better players. Really upset as Im writeing this. GUTTED :(

Re: MY HAIR STAYS ON

Sun May 23, 2010 10:17 am

Be positive Chegs. Instead of getting dicked on week in, week out like Blackpool will, we'll be winning games and pushing for promotion again!!! :ayatollah:

Sun May 23, 2010 10:21 am

I know that but that would have solved our cash flow. Gutted mate.

Sun May 23, 2010 10:22 am

Yeah I know. Chin up though. Football is a game of extreme emotions. We'll do it! I know we will.

Sun May 23, 2010 10:33 am

Glad for you Chegs :lol: Sorry I didn't get to see you after, stayed in the ground gutted, and was one of the last City fans to come away.
The next few days/weeks need to be a time for reflection and re-building.
:?: were we/are we good enough at this moment in time to be in the PL?? As a fan I would say yes every time, as a coach my heart and head says no :oops:
As I posted when I returned home last night we have Pompey Leeds Millwall(hopefully) and those down the road to look forward to next season :)
With a summer that there will be plenty of good players available on frees and a time of rebuilding both off and on the pitch, I personally can't wait for next season.
I think us and Forest will be the ones to watch, so let's go straight up :)
Hopeful from Reading
AndyFS

Sun May 23, 2010 10:41 am

andy, pleasure sitting next to you yesterday, i must admit your knowledge of football is second to none, i must apolagise for that ididot behind me :D but you have them at very game, i asked him where his seat is at ccs and he replied''i dont go there much''

baz

Sun May 23, 2010 10:53 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:andy, pleasure sitting next to you yesterday, i must admit your knowledge of football is second to none, i must apolagise for that ididot behind me :D but you have them at very game, i asked him where his seat is at ccs and he replied''i dont go there much''

baz

Baz, as has been said many a time watching Cardiff and Wales, great day ruined by the football :lol:
At least you didn't have to put tissue paper in your ears like my wife and daughter, with the guy behind them bellowing :lol:
Must have mellowed a bit over the years because for the first time now reflecting, as a fan I am close to tears whilst on this board, but I hate to say it, we were NOT good enough on the day :cry: but as a coach I believe we WILL come back stronger next season.
Last season 1 goal, this season final and next straight up
AndyFS

Chegs when are you doing the AAMB get together at the Brunswick? need something to look forward to :D

Sun May 23, 2010 10:56 am

he was loud wasnt he :lol: :lol: we were all laughing like f**k at him, but at least he stood up :lol: :lol: