You may select 1 option

View results

Poll: loudest away fans at CCS

Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:07 pm

Sorry quite bored haha :ayatollah:

Re: Poll: loudest away fans at CCS

Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:10 pm

Thomas Fish. wrote:Sorry quite bored haha :ayatollah:

Bristol Rovers as our stadium was virtually empty and they had good support with a lot of mouthy carrot crunchin bumpkins :lol:

Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:12 pm

for me it was Bristol Rovers;

I should have put forest up there, i recorded a vid of them singing just after their goal;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EAzLHLAtIo

Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:13 pm

Anyone would of thought they'd scored a late equaliser. :lol:

Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:56 pm

Noocassle for me.

Geordies were giving it large in the Canton Cross before the game (good natured, though). Weren't quite as gobby walking past the pub as City boys were having a quiet pint after the game though :lol:

Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:23 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:Noocassle for me.

Geordies were giving it large in the Canton Cross before the game (good natured, though). Weren't quite as gobby walking past the pub as City boys were having a quiet pint after the game though :lol:

i was in the cross before the gam, one of their supporters goes to nearly all their home and away games and he was from Aberdeen :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:24 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:Noocassle for me.

i was in the cross before the gam, one of their supporters goes to nearly all their home and away games and he was from Aberdeen :ayatollah:

Isn't Aberdeen the next town to Newcastle though? :lol: :lol: